[HELP] unlocking zte mf100 - SmartBro - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > PC Zone > PC Help & Support

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: [HELP] unlocking zte mf100 - SmartBro  (Read 5105 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
12-28-10 04:27 PM

Thank You: 0
mnl2048 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Can anyone please help me unlock usb 3g dongle

IMEI : 352867043242185
Reply #1
12-30-10 05:25 PM

mnl2048 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!

Does anyone know of any link for the program to unlocked this 3g modem?
Reply #2
12-31-10 09:17 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 831
piztolx has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
di ko alam kung pwede to... pakibasa na lang..

http://m.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=94632.new;imode#new
Reply #3
01-02-11 04:56 AM
  • Uploader
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 4283
traf has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Awards Medal of Goodwill
EDITED: mnl! Ito po ang Unlock Code: 57153937

Instructions:

1. Disconnect or Unplug the modem from the computer.
2. Open the sim slot at the back and replace the smart sim with a globe or sun sim.
3. Cover the back and plug it back to the computer.
4. Run Smartbro application dashboard.
5. Whenyou connect, it will ask you to enter the unlock code.
6. Enter the code I've provided above and click yes or ok to confirm.
7. Now, after the modem is unlocked pr openline, create Network Profiles for Sun and Globe.

See the image below:

Hope this helps!
Reply #4
01-03-11 03:07 PM

The OK button is not clickable when I entered 57153937 at the unlock prompt.

It only becomes clickable when I added 8 more digits.

Should I enter the unlock code 2x?
Reply #5
01-03-11 03:33 PM
  • Uploader
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 4283
traf has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Awards Medal of Goodwill
for the feedback sir! Tama po ang Unlock Code. Download niyo po ang Code Writer sa ibaba at yan na ang gamit niyo. Note: Pwede din po yan sa ZTE

Hope this helps!
Reply #6
01-07-11 07:12 PM

chocomarker1 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
hello VanGreen

can you please also help me with my Smart Bro locked ZTE MF100?

The IMEI is 352867044452908

Please tell me the unlock code thx

Best regards,
Ralph
Reply #7
01-14-11 09:04 PM

alexdgreat has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
can someone help me find the right software to openline my mf100 smartbro.
Reply #8
01-15-11 08:17 AM

alexdgreat has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
can anyone help me unlock my mf100, this is my imei: 352867043270293. if i insert my globe sim and enter the code nothing happens, pa help po newbie po ako sa pinoyden thanx.
Reply #9
02-02-11 07:27 PM

oliverds13 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Please help guyz. ZTE MF100 din.
imei: 359518036968558
Need unlock code.
Thanks.
Reply #10
02-12-11 12:37 PM

wackyice has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
IMEI 352867043366356

MF100 Thank you in advance...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 09-18-14 03:35 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 22 queries.