gamot na pampapayat?? - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Pinoy Lifestyle > Body and Fitness

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: gamot na pampapayat??  (Read 6313 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
08-01-10 04:47 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 58
mong_mong has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
may alam ba kayong gamot epektib pampayat?? Gusto ko kasing pumayat pero hindi naman ako katabaan. tamad kasi ako kaya di ko gusto mag exercise tsaka wala ding time. Salamat sa mga tutulong
Reply #1
08-04-10 12:25 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 132
marj_joy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
your asking for a medication? wag ka dito magtanong..
sa mga doctor... kasi hindi mo alam baka ang maging epekto ng gamot nayan saiyo ay isang malaking NO NO!! basta iinom ng gamot... isipin mo pa rin ang health mo!!
i think maglakad lakad ka lang... papayat ka na nun...
no need for heavy exercise... walk lang...
Reply #2
08-09-10 12:48 PM

Thank You: 0
janelynne_ph has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
hi pls add my facebook account at [email protected] or visit

http://leisure18.myweb.ph/

u may want to try LEISURE 18 SLIMMING COFFEE..
it's super safe naman.actually may mga clients akong med rep and they also sell this coffee in hospitals.
pls consider adding my Facebook account at [email protected]

FOR FASTER TRANSACTIONS,PLS CALL OR TEXT JHA:
smart - 09208736930
sun - 09224349090
Itís just like your normal coffee but with an added touch of surprise. Why? Because it is made up of authentic Brazilian forest black coffee, natural plant called gamboges fruit (HCA), amino acids and vitamins, that have undergone precise extraction to produce this amazing slimming coffee!
It is also called ďLeisure 18″ as it targets to give you a desirable result within 18 days! And itís up to you if you want to lose more, then you can drink this continuously until you get your desired weight 
How exactly does this coffee work?
1. It locks the fat and prevent its absorption
It combines with gastric juices in our stomach to form pectin with a negative electricity, equally distributes gastric juices, and immediately exerts strong ion absorption against fatty digested food. The pectin wraps the fat substances, preventing them from being absorbed by the intestinal wall.
2. Increase the reduction of fat and helps regulate the bodyís metabolism
Its multi-active substances transform the fats in our body into heated fat cells. This helps to speed up fat reduction and regulate our bodyís proper metabolism.
Box Contents: 10g x 18 sachets, 18 sachets per box
Ingredients : Brazil black coffee, Gambogic fruit(HCA), amino acid, Vitamin
Usage and dosage : Just drink ONE SACHET each day, around 30 minutes before eating your breakfast.
Storage : Store in cool (room temperature), dry and dark condition.
Precaution : Not advisable for:
pregnant women
lactating women
hypertensive (high blood)
people with cardiovascular disease (sakit sa puso)
Valid Period : 24 months
Note: Our product is guaranteed AUTHENTIC. Beware of the fake ones.
We get our supply directly from the main importer of these coffee and we assure its authenticity 
Our Leisure 18 has 2 hollogram stickers in front along With the label ďORIGINALĒ.
The packaging has the circular hollogram design with a good finish that ensures the integrity of the box.
The color of the sachets do change from time to time as the original manufacturer tries to get rid of the multitude of fake manufacturers of Leisure 18.
Latest packaging as of this March 2010 : gold sachet with purple lining
why buy from us? wellÖ simply, we sell AUTHENTIC LEISURE 18. how would you like to drink the coffee that youíre unsure if authentic or not? 
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
i have been drinking this slimming coffee for 6 months already and itís giving me more than what I have expected with this coffee and itís really great!
in my own experience, i didnít have any side effects. no cramps, no diarrhea, no palpitations, no insomnia 
iím not making a bluff story here, but I would personally say that this is effective and safe  from 140+ lbs to 120 lbs! ^_^
now, iím just taking every other 2 days since iím just aiming for the maintenance of my weight and iím pretty happy with the results that i got so i might as well share this good thing to you 
Initial reaction to Leisure 18:
1. youíll feel extra heat within you (medyo mas mainit ang pakiramdam sa katawan)
2. your lips get dry quite faster (so i suggest that you drink water more often, and itís practically good, since you wonít forget to drink your water Ďcoz you really need it.. haha!)
3. you might have less cravings and appetite for food, but it doesnít mean you wouldnít eat, right? You should eat. ďSmall, frequent feedingsĒ works best and itís the secret for a sexier body 
So what are you waiting for? Get this Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee and get your body in shape in no time! 
for only P240 per box of 18 sachets!!!
(we welcome WHOLESALERS!)

240 pesos = 1-10 boxes
230 pesos = 11-20 boxes
220 pesos = 21-30 boxes
210 pesos = 31- 40 boxes
200 pesos = 41 -50 boxes
190 pesos = 51 above boxes.

TRIAL PACKS
(3 sachets) - Php 50.00
(6 sachets) - Php 100.00
(12 sachets) - Php 200.00
(trial packs available in Novaliches Proper Only)

We accept BULK ORDERS and we also welcome RESELLERS! Just reach us for the wholesale price 

Reply #3
08-09-10 01:11 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 316
punkchiq25 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!

• inom ka ng tea pampapayat yun eeh
Reply #4
08-15-10 02:12 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 172
risenbutchoy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
try mo fine apple juice tapos diet biscuit lang okey tested.
Reply #5
01-21-12 05:23 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 178
angelhen28 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
exercise,pr0per diet..
Pages: [1]   Go Up