OLD POST PLEASE READ THE POST ABOVE FOR THE UPDATED VERSION
UPDATE: 12/8/11: For globe users please visit this thread: http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=153770.0Dito po kami magpopost ng mga updates tungkol sa PD-ProxyOfficial Website: http://www.pdproxy.com/Like us on facebook:
Follow us on twitter:http://twitter.com/pdproxyWhat is PD-Proxy?
It is a tunneling software that can secure your internet connection by encrypting all your connections to the internet.
It can remove/unblock content, services and different websites that is normally blocked by your ISP. Gamit namin ito ni anna pang browse sa mga sites na restricted for US residents like http://hulu.com/
It can anonymize your connection because nobody likes to be spied on and tracked. it will secure and encrypt your connection especially if you use public access internet such as Wifi, Hotel or Cell Phone internet. Using PD-Proxy makes it impossible for others to spy on you, they can't even see what sites you are visiting when you are using PD-Proxy.And most of all you can use it to browse the internet for free Latest version of PD-Proxy:
SETTINGS: Default settings works for SMART ( Other networks like etisalat, tata docomo and others works using the default settings)
A detailed instruction on how to use PD-Proxy is here: http://www.pdproxy.com/knowledgebase/how-to-use-pd-proxy-vpn-in-windows-7-1.htm
Check the status of our servers here:http://www.pdproxy.com/server-status.htm
We have resellers, just in case we are busy or we do not offer the payment method that you prefer. Here is the link:http://www.pdproxy.com/resellers.htm
If you forgot your password:https://www.pdproxy.com/forgot-password.htm
If you want to sign up for a free account with 100mb bandwidth limit everyday:http://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm
Why choose PD-Proxy?
- The 1st Fully Automated VPN Provider here in Philippines
- Easy to use vpn client with auto update feature ( No more config files to download)
- Instant activation of account when paying thru PayPal (Automated GCash Payment soon...)
- Load Balanced Servers (We got our own advanced load balancing system)
- 100++ Cluster of vpn servers
- No Bandwidth Limit
- We have resellers that can accommodate any payment method you want to use
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]FAQ - Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: I can't connect to your servers, what should I do ?A: Login to your account https://www.pdproxy.com/control-panel.htm and check if the username/password you are using is correct.
If your password is correct please send an email to support[at]pdproxy.com with the following details:
1. Your Operating System
2. Server on which you are trying to connect. ex: California 1
3. Error message/code (screen of your error is preferable)
4. Attach your debug log from PD-Proxy. This will help us to understand your problem and solve your connection issue. You will receive an answer in maximum 24 hours. Q: I Want to try it for free, How can I register?A: You can create your free account using this page https://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm You need to verify your email first before you can use your account. Sometimes the email is in the SPAM FOLDER of your email, so make sure you check it.Q: What are the restrictions of your free accounts?A: You have bandwidth limit of 100MB everydayQ: I have lost/forgotten my Password?A: Go to Password Reset Page, enter your email address the captcha code and press reset password. Follow the link given in your email to reset your password. Q: Is torrent allowed on your servers?A: We now have torrent servers where downloading of torrent is allowed. If you use other servers that are not designated for torrent downloading, your account will be suspended for 1 hour. Q: I have a premium account but I cannot connect to your gaming servers?A: Our gaming servers are limited to 100MB/dayQ: Why can I not connect on certain ports?A: We have had to block certain ports (25 and 22) as a small minority where abusing our service. This reduces abuse reports by 99% which means we can get on with making the service better! Q: I am finding connecting slow, why is that?A: Like any route, congestion can slow what should be a fast connection to a halt. When you connect to our servers you have to go through your ISP who then connects you too us. If it happens to take a route that is either very busy or very long it means your connection will be slow. This can happen anywhere along the route although we monitor our network 24 hours a day to ensure we are not the cause.
Q: I have a stable and high strength of signal on my USB modem but my internet connection is still slow?A: If you are using a USB Modem to connect to the internet. Having a high strength of signal doesn't mean that network congestion in your ISP will not occur. Your signal can only tell you that you have a good connection from your USB modem to the tower. Network congestion can still occur from your Cellsite tower to the servers/routers of your ISP.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?A: We only accept GCash and PayPal payments.
Q: I want to upgrade my account using PayPal and GCash, how do I do this?A: Login to your control panel https://www.pdproxy.com/control-panel.htm and then click the Upgrade to premium button. Select the duration of your subscription and then click the Paypal button to pay for your subscription using PayPal.
Q: I want to upgrade my account using GCash, how do I do thisA: For more details on GCash please visit: http://site.globe.com.ph/web/gcash or You can read more info about GCash Here: http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=33489.msg399959#msg399959
If you are ready to subscribe using GCash just visit this link https://www.pdproxy.com/gcash-payment.htm
Q: Where can I find the list of your resellers?A: For list of resellers please check this page: http://www.pdproxy.com/resellers.htm
For a complete list of our frequently asked questions please visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/faq.htm
If you have any questions email us at sales [at] pdproxy.com
1 Month = P150
3 Months = P420
6 Months = P800
1 Year = P1500
Unlimited Download/Upload Speed
*(Gaming servers has a 100MB/day limit)Instructions:1.
Para sa mga wala pang account magpunta lang lang kayo dito. Sign up for an account and activate your account using the link that will be emailed to you after signing up. Check your spam folder for our email.https://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm2.
Idownload ang bagong version ng PD-proxy (ver. 2.1.x) sa link na nasa ibaba. Iextract ang zip file at ilagay sa desktop para madali ninyong hanapin. Ang PD-Proxy ay isang portable na program at hindi na kailangang iinstall. Siguraduhing magkakasama lagi ang laman ng PD-Proxy folder sa iisang folder lamang.http://www.pdproxy.com/download.htm/ 3.
Iconnect ang inyong modem/sim. (Need ng at least 1 peso ang smart) Siguraduhing tama ang inyong profile sa dashboard.
APN: Set to STATIC then type http.globe.com.ph
Access number: *99#
APN: Set to STATIC then type internet
Access number: *99#
Proxy: <leave blank>
Port: <leave blank>
APN: Set to STATIC then type smartbro
Access number: *99#
Proxy: <leave blank>
Port: <leave blank>4.
Irun ang PD-Proxy na nasa loob ng downloaded na folder. Sa unang run ng program, dapat i-run ninyo as administrator.5.
Iset ang port ng PD-Proxy. Goto Settings > Advanced settings > Proto optionsFor Globe SIM & TM Sim
UDP Port: 9201
Local Port: 52For Smart Buddy Sim & TnT Sim
UDP Port: 9200
Local Port: 53For Smart BRO Sim
UDP Port: 9201
Local Port: 05.
I-edit ang inyong signature dito sa pinoyden. Paki lagay ang "PD-PROXY Version 2 Try it now!' at pakilagay na lang ang link. Para malaman ng ibang members. Pag di kayo sumunod
Ayun na Notes:
For Premium Users pwede nyo icheck ang status ng servers dito: http://www.pdproxy.com/server-status.htm
Dapat nakalogin kayo para mapuntahan yung page na yan Siguraduhin lamang na sundin ang tamang instructions bago magtanong.Mga paalala:
1. Siguraduhing meron kang internet connection. Laging nagloloko ang globe ngayon. Kaya magreklamo kayo sa globe. Sayang ang binabayaran natin
2. Bago humingi ng support dito, siguraduhin na sinundan ninyong mabuti ang napakasimpleng instructions.
3. Ang mga gagamit ay inaasahang magbibigay ng updates sa thread na ito tungkol performance at bugs ng pd-proxy.
4. Gamitin ang thread na ito para sa improvement ng pd-proxy. no spamming at please lang huwag kaming i-PM for support.
5. Ipost ninyo dito ang inyong problema. At kung possible ay magbigay ng mga screenshots at detalyadong mga procedure na nagawa na. Kasama ang Logs at kung posible ay pati ang generated na debug log. (Settings > Other > Check Generate Debug Log)
Ayun lang po