Stand on the truth... Church revival! (Devil attacks and End times) - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Humanities

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Stand on the truth... Church revival! (Devil attacks and End times)  (Read 1426 times)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Reply #15
11-27-17 12:28 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 8
James307 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
The Church is ONE BODY and Christ the HEAD of the Church.

The believers of Christ.
Reply #16
11-27-17 06:02 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 125
Ventus37 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : Ventus37 on 11-26-17 08:26 PM
Church revival is restoration of the church

ikaw nag sabi nyan ..
naiintindihan mo baga yung "is" na ginamit mo sa pangungusap mo?
bakit may restoration ka nakatype ha
pasagot ts tia
Reply #17
11-28-17 07:00 PM
  • Male Offline

James307 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Tumahimik ka na nga Ventus!

Lawakan ang isipan.
Reply #18
11-29-17 12:24 PM
  • Male Offline

Ventus37 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : James307 on 11-28-17 07:00 PM
Tumahimik ka na nga Ventus!

Lawakan ang isipan.

lawakan mong magaling ang isipan kasi hindi para saakin yung tanong para sa bumabasa yan

pasagot yung tanong "is"
Reply #19
11-30-17 12:07 AM
  • Male Offline

Ewan ko sayo. Talk to my hand.
Reply #20
11-30-17 07:11 AM
  • Male Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : Ventus37 on 11-27-17 06:02 PM
pasagot ts tia

up lang po
Reply #21
12-01-17 02:00 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 212
cycle19 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Kasi kung mali-mali o puro kasinungalingan lang yung pinagsasabi o komento sa isang bagay di ba katawa-tawa lang at madaling lang supalpalin.

Pag walang maisagot meaning mas tama yung sinabi o kumento nung isa.

Reply #22
12-02-17 12:22 PM
  • Male Offline

saan mababasa sa bibliya na irerestore   yung church "one body and the head is christ" as per james ?

then nag failed ba ang Ama nung itinayo muli ang iglesya?
Reply #23
12-06-17 07:27 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 212
cycle19 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!

Ang sabi ng Dios ay ito...

Sapagka't bibigyan ko kayo ng isang bibig at karunungan, na hindi mangyayaring masalangsang o matutulan man ng lahat ninyong mga kaalit.

Luke 21:15
Reply #24
12-06-17 10:34 PM
  • Male Offline

Just ignore ventus he makes no sense.
Reply #25
12-07-17 11:11 PM
  • Male Offline

sige takas pa more bakit mo irerestore kuno yung church nawasak ba yung uli pagkaalis ng kristo sa lupa or hindi ba natupad yung maski pinto ng hades di makapanaig? or yung isabg dalisay na relihiyon nawala ba?

kaya naging born again yung church nila san pablo?

sagot ka kasi halatang salita ng tao pinapangaral mo e . gaya ka nung pastora na nangaral dito ni hinfi nag alab puso ko kasi yung kwento nya hindi galing s salita ng Diyos. kwento lng nya so sad
Reply #26
12-08-17 09:32 AM
  • Male Offline

Oi manong bastos magbasa ka at umunawa tungkol sa Church revival: Nabasa mo ba ang mga Iglesia sa Revelation??? Anong pagkakaiba nito sa panahon ngayon? Hindi ba iisang iglesia at mensahe ng Diyos sa mga Kristiano.

"What was Jesus message to the church in Laodicea in Revelation?"

Answer: The seventh and final letter to the churches of ancient Asia Minor is to the church in the city of Laodicea. This last message is found in Revelation 3:14-22. Laodicea was a wealthy, industrious city in the province of Phrygia in the Lycos Valley.

The message is from the Lord Jesus Christ via an angel or messenger (likely a reference to the churchs pastor): To the angel of the church in Laodicea write . . . (Revelation 3:14). This was not simply Johns message to those in Laodicea; it was a message from the Lord. Jesus identifies Himself thus: The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of Gods creation. These titles emphasize the Lords faithfulness, sovereignty, and power to bring all things to their proper completion (the Amen).

In contrast to the other six churches, the Laodicean church has nothing to commend it. Jesus begins the message with condemnation: I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarmneither hot nor coldI am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing. But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked (Revelation 3:15-17). Jesus emphasizes their lukewarm, apathetic nature three times. As a result of their ambivalence to spiritual things, Jesus would have nothing to do with them. He would spit them out, as the people of Laodicea would spit out the tepid water that flowed from the underground aqueducts to their city. With their apathy came a spiritual blindness; they claimed to be rich, blessed and self-sufficient. Perhaps they were rich in material things. But, spiritually, the Laodiceans were in a wretched, pitiful condition, made all the worse in that they could not see their need. This was a church filled with self-deceived hypocrites.

Jesus calls the Laodicean church to repent of its sin: I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see (Revelation 3:18). Their material wealth had no eternal benefit, so Jesus commands them to come to Him for true, spiritual riches (see Isaiah 55:1-2). Only Christ can supply an everlasting inheritance, clothe us in righteousness, and heal our spiritual blindness.

Jesus then notes His concern for His church in Laodicea: Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:19-20). His rebuke is not born of animosity but of love. The Lord disciplines those he loves (Hebrews 12:6). The desired response to Gods reproof was zealous change and true repentance.

Verse 20 is often used as an evangelistic appeal, yet its original context communicates Christs desire for fellowship with His lukewarm church in Laodicea. The church is nominally Christian, but Christ Himself has been locked out. Rather than turn His back on them, He knocks, seeking someone to acknowledge the churchs need and open the door. If they would repent, Jesus would come in and take His rightful place in the church. He would share a meal with them, a Middle Eastern word picture speaking of closeness of relationship.

Jesus then makes a promise to the believers in Laodicea: To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne (Revelation 3:21). The overcomer refers to any believer, and the promise is that he will share Christs future kingdom.

In summary, the church at Laodicea had become apathetic in their love for Christ. They were allowing the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things [to] come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful (Mark 4:19). Christ called them to repent and live zealously for Him, to choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve (Joshua 24:15). The Lord Jesus issues the same call to those who say they follow Him today.

Recommended Resource: The Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia in Their Local Setting by Colin Hemer
Reply #27
12-08-17 12:22 PM
  • Male Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : James307 on 12-08-17 09:32 AM
Oi manong bastos magbasa ka at umunawa tungkol sa Church revival: Nabasa mo ba ang mga Iglesia sa Revelation??? Anong pagkakaiba nito sa panahon ngayon? Hindi ba iisang iglesia at mensahe ng Diyos sa mga Kristiano.

"What was Jesus message to the church in Laodicea in Revelation?"

Answer: The seventh and final letter to the churches of ancient Asia Minor is to the church in the city of Laodicea. This last message is found in Revelation 3:14-22. Laodicea was a wealthy, industrious city in the province of Phrygia in the Lycos Valley.

The message is from the Lord Jesus Christ via an angel or messenger (likely a reference to the churchs pastor): To the angel of the church in Laodicea write . . . (Revelation 3:14). This was not simply Johns message to those in Laodicea; it was a message from the Lord. Jesus identifies Himself thus: The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of Gods creation. These titles emphasize the Lords faithfulness, sovereignty, and power to bring all things to their proper completion (the Amen).

In contrast to the other six churches, the Laodicean church has nothing to commend it. Jesus begins the message with condemnation: I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarmneither hot nor coldI am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing. But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked (Revelation 3:15-17). Jesus emphasizes their lukewarm, apathetic nature three times. As a result of their ambivalence to spiritual things, Jesus would have nothing to do with them. He would spit them out, as the people of Laodicea would spit out the tepid water that flowed from the underground aqueducts to their city. With their apathy came a spiritual blindness; they claimed to be rich, blessed and self-sufficient. Perhaps they were rich in material things. But, spiritually, the Laodiceans were in a wretched, pitiful condition, made all the worse in that they could not see their need. This was a church filled with self-deceived hypocrites.

Jesus calls the Laodicean church to repent of its sin: I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see (Revelation 3:18). Their material wealth had no eternal benefit, so Jesus commands them to come to Him for true, spiritual riches (see Isaiah 55:1-2). Only Christ can supply an everlasting inheritance, clothe us in righteousness, and heal our spiritual blindness.

Jesus then notes His concern for His church in Laodicea: Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:19-20). His rebuke is not born of animosity but of love. The Lord disciplines those he loves (Hebrews 12:6). The desired response to Gods reproof was zealous change and true repentance.

Verse 20 is often used as an evangelistic appeal, yet its original context communicates Christs desire for fellowship with His lukewarm church in Laodicea. The church is nominally Christian, but Christ Himself has been locked out. Rather than turn His back on them, He knocks, seeking someone to acknowledge the churchs need and open the door. If they would repent, Jesus would come in and take His rightful place in the church. He would share a meal with them, a Middle Eastern word picture speaking of closeness of relationship.

Jesus then makes a promise to the believers in Laodicea: To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne (Revelation 3:21). The overcomer refers to any believer, and the promise is that he will share Christs future kingdom.

In summary, the church at Laodicea had become apathetic in their love for Christ. They were allowing the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things [to] come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful (Mark 4:19). Christ called them to repent and live zealously for Him, to choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve (Joshua 24:15). The Lord Jesus issues the same call to those who say they follow Him today.

Recommended Resource: The Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia in Their Local Setting by Colin Hemer

hindi ako interesado basahin yang sinabi mo promise di ko binasa yan ni quote ko nalang pero kung ilalatag mo buong talata babasahin ko yan ano ka? hilo kaba manang ? sumagot ka sa tanong sayo nasaan yung church revival na irerestore mo ba yun kuno. paki tama lang dakilang pastora
Reply #28
12-08-17 01:56 PM
  • Male Offline

Lalaki ako baliw,

Waste of time talaga.
Reply #29
12-09-17 07:43 PM
  • Male Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : James307 on 12-08-17 01:56 PM
Lalaki ako baliw,

Waste of time talaga.
ah ok .. sorry po madam
Quote:
Originally Posted by : James307 on 12-08-17 01:56 PM
Wala na bang matinong makausap dito yung professional at may alam sa Bible.
wag kang mag panggap na propesyonal huy di bagay . ang propesyonal hindi umiiwas pusoy

nag hahanap ka,ng propesyonal e la ka nga rules ano ka ? hilo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by : James307 on 12-08-17 01:55 PM
Waste of time makipag usap sa iyo wala ka na talagang pag-asa.
ts pwede pakipalitan pangalan ng thread mo? . nakalagay kasi know more about me and my faith .

hindi kaya mas bagay na know more about me nor my faith??? ahahahaha

kasi tungkol sa faith mo tinatanong. e ayaw mo naman sumagot. pag di ka tinatanong sa sitas . sitas sinasagot mo. pag sitas hinahanap hindi naman sitas isasagot mo . nobayan teh . lock this thread imedietly kung sarili mo di mo titindigan
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 12-18-17 09:16 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.