Atheists and Agnostics (non-believers) Thread - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Humanities

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Atheists and Agnostics (non-believers) Thread  (Read 4412 times)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Reply #30
07-14-17 03:22 AM
  • Male Online

Thank You: 117
systematic has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
flat earth? parang imposible naman yan. Sa totoo lang talaga ang hirap paniwalaan
Reply #31
07-15-17 08:57 AM
  • Tech Support
  • Male Online

Thank You: 1561
Jigsaw has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
flat chested maniniwala ako
Reply #32
07-17-17 06:18 AM

Thank You: 112
Glenlee04 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : thrown on 07-12-17 07:51 AM
hindi ka daw mapupunta sa kalawakan kasi nga may barrier daw which yung wall of ice ng antartic. pinagbabawal daw ng mga mayayamang bansa na magpunta dun kasi nga daw baka mabuking yung secret nila my goodness
meanwhile, the Vatican has its own hospital because praying does not work. the irony.
wala namang irony dyan.catholic denominations ang isa sa pinakamaraming nagmamay ari ng hospital.hindi prayer center for the sick.misconstrude lang ng mga umano atheist.
Reply #33
07-17-17 10:02 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 15
thrown has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
^and what is that misunderstood part? isnt it ironic that you had your own hospital yet the vicar of christ is also in the same place?
Reply #34
07-17-17 05:23 PM

Thank You: 376
Dark_ANGELO has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
papost lang..

hindi ako flat earthers

naintriga lang..

http://www.philipstallings.com/2015/07/the-biblical-flat-earth-plane-truth.html?m=1
Reply #36
07-18-17 12:23 AM

Glenlee04 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : thrown on 07-17-17 10:02 AM
^and what is that misunderstood part? isnt it ironic that you had your own hospital yet the vicar of christ is also in the same place?
does it matter ba?kelan ba itinuro na ang kailangan lang milagro/dasal ng pope?saka,kelan mo naisip na kahit ang pope di naoospital?lol......swerti ka pa wala na si fab dito.matagal ka na sanang na facepalm
Reply #37
07-18-17 07:30 AM
  • Male Offline

thrown has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
flat earth

Quote:
does it matter ba?kelan ba itinuro na ang kailangan lang milagro/dasal ng pope?saka,kelan mo naisip na kahit ang pope di naoospital?
did i say that? don't put your own words in my mouth. are you hurt? save it for yourself. you might forgot what thread are you into.

Quote:
lol......swerti ka pa wala na si fab dito.matagal ka na sanang na facepalm
swerte? yun ang nananalo sa lotto. idol mo ba to? 

Reply #38
07-18-17 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by : thrown on 07-18-17 07:30 AM
flat earth
did i say that? don't put your own words in my mouth. are you hurt? save it for yourself. you might forgot what thread are you into.
swerte? yun ang nananalo sa lotto. idol mo ba to?
hahaha.not said yet you consider it as an irony?when actually its awkward reasoning.thinking like any church layman relies only in prayers not medical attention.
thrown is just a "feeling" brilliant to be an atheist.may be kelangan mo mag isip kung kelangan na ba "itapon" tong thread.thrown this to trash.

fabriche?
idol ba.kung di mo sya kilala sa reddit,di mo masabi yan.siya lang naman nagpa ghost town dito sa mga atheists umano.magmula kay cherryblossom,jaiconruidas,kufwa,leizelwho,etc.sali ka pa sana kung di ka nagtago.
kala mo di ko alam naka online ka nung kasagsagan ng balitaktakan dito?
tiningnan ko lang naman mga profile ninyo.kaso nabahag buntot ninyo.
tawa mode nalang.
Reply #39
07-18-17 02:34 PM
  • Male Offline

Quote:
hahaha.not said yet you consider it as an irony?when actually its awkward reasoning.thinking like any church layman relies only in prayers not medical attention.
thrown is just a "feeling" brilliant to be an atheist.may be kelangan mo mag isip kung kelangan na ba "itapon" tong thread.thrown this to trash.

fabriche?
idol ba.kung di mo sya kilala sa reddit,di mo masabi yan.siya lang naman nagpa ghost town dito sa mga atheists umano.magmula kay cherryblossom,jaiconruidas,kufwa,leizelwho,etc.sali ka pa sana kung di ka nagtago.
kala mo di ko alam naka online ka nung kasagsagan ng balitaktakan dito?
tiningnan ko lang naman mga profile ninyo.kaso nabahag buntot ninyo.

lol napaka self-righteous mo saying to me that i should throw this thread to trash. well as far as i know you are not even an atheist. kakatawa ka. again read the title of the thread. it is self-explanatory. you are the one who is feeling brilliant. i suggest you go out. you do not enter a house and say destroy this one. that is so inappropriate.

and you know what so funny? yung sinasabi mong nakaonline ako nung kasagsagan ng balitaktakan nila. seriously, natawa ako hahaha. i dont know what happened here after i left for quite sometime. not a single idea. maybe they left for a reason and not because of what you are saying na kesyo nabahag ang buntot. we do have priorities. work. and we don't get paid para tumambay dito. im just lucky enough to get a little time to check on this thread nowadays. maybe in the next months wala na naman. that is why i am amazed that the old timers theists are still here debating like pusero, st. james, cycle19, ventus, and the others... i wonder where they are working.

again if you are butthurt with the posts, leave the thread. you go and create your own. religion debate i think is an old thing. there will never be winners. i've been in so many debates before, in different forums. that is why when i open this kind of thread again, i said,
Quote:
I open this thread again for those who don't belong to any organized sect or religion. Those who are not practicing religious dogmas or beliefs. Those who are inside the closet. This is your time to come out. Ask questions, share your ideas. Tell us your stories. How do you get here?

so you are smart enough. you know what to do. 

Reply #40
07-18-17 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by : thrown on 07-18-17 02:34 PM
lol napaka self-righteous mo saying to me that i should throw this thread to trash. well as far as i know you are not even an atheist. kakatawa ka. again read the title of the thread. it is self-explanatory. you are the one who is feeling brilliant. i suggest you go out. you do not enter a house and say destroy this one. that is so inappropriate.

and you know what so funny? yung sinasabi mong nakaonline ako nung kasagsagan ng balitaktakan nila. seriously, natawa ako hahaha. i dont know what happened here after i left for quite sometime. not a single idea. maybe they left for a reason and not because of what you are saying na kesyo nabahag ang buntot. we do have priorities. work. and we don't get paid para tumambay dito. im just lucky enough to get a little time to check on this thread nowadays. maybe in the next months wala na naman. that is why i am amazed that the old timers theists are still here debating like pusero, st. james, cycle19, ventus, and the others... i wonder where they are working.

again if you are butthurt with the posts, leave the thread. you go and create your own. religion debate i think is an old thing. there will never be winners. i've been in so many debates before, in different forums. that is why when i open this kind of thread again, i said,
so you are smart enough. you know what to do. 

yan ang butthurt.napahaba din.haha.
si kufwa at jaicon lang naman worthy na atheists dito.yung iba kagaya dyan sa taas napasali lang sa mga "feeling" brilliant to be atheist.
trash to be thrown.

yung irony mo tsong katapat ng sinabi ni cherryblossom na
"pweding sabay maniwala sa kulam,at the same time atheist"
haha
Reply #41
07-18-17 05:11 PM
  • Male Offline

LOL i didn't know that being butthurt depends on the length of post. because if that is true, then why are you butthurt in the first place with my post about the pope? haha. one liner lang yun. we'll anyways i wont dwell on that one. and it is funny that you label some atheist as "worthy". wow meganun pala? hindi ako informed. may criteria pala 

and atheist pala si kufwa? ngayon ko lang nalaman. and naks "worthy". he must be lucky to be labeled as worthy.  . honestly i don't mind the labeling. you can call yourself jesus christ if you want. 

and about cherry.. really its funny to think that an "atheist" believes in kulam. but she can believe in whatever she wants to believe in. yes it is again ironic. but that's cherry. she's free to do that.     
Reply #42
07-18-17 06:39 PM

it has to be reasonable when it comes to belief.both theist and atheist,or whatever.i call it worthy.or simply reasonable.unlike others dyan na somehow feel lang nila,to be fame?to be considered genius?
and cherry?wala namang problema sa belief nya.kanya yun at sayo ang sayo.akin ang akin.hahaha.pero not meant na tatanggapin ko yang "irony" daw mo.at tatanggapin/agree ka kay cherry.lol....
butthurt?
lol...just pointing out na palpak yung irony mo at dapat i thrown away na yun
Reply #43
07-18-17 08:46 PM

Thank You: 37
soultrack has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
actually kufwa is a worthy troll pagkatapos ng ginawa niyang trash talking sa lahat ng sections at threads ng site ng ito. he is my master "the troll king of PD" saan na kaya yun. haha
Reply #44
07-18-17 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by : soultrack on 07-18-17 08:46 PM
actually kufwa is a worthy troll pagkatapos ng ginawa niyang trash talking sa lahat ng sections at threads ng site ng ito. he is my master "the troll king of PD" saan na kaya yun. haha
kahit nga si dzebb nakabangga.pero may reasoning sya.warfreak lang nga.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 09-22-17 10:46 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.