Account Deletion - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Pinoyden.com Center > Forum Comments & Suggestions

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Account Deletion  (Read 1752 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
10-11-16 04:30 AM

Thank You: 0
Hicky has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Kailangan gumawa ng account para lang makapagtanong sa forum tapos walang sumagot, dinilete ang tanong mo tapos walang option para idelete ang account???
Reply #1
02-06-17 12:33 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1035
gigsta has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
. .sana nga may auto account deletion mga 5 years inactive accounts. . . .
Reply #2
05-22-17 04:04 AM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 0
natorSaf has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Easier just to pull up the post you want deleted, and click on report button.  Then request deletion.  Along with request to delete account.
Reply #3
05-23-17 11:20 PM
  • The Legendary Buhok Ni SaDaKo Sa Balown Ng Mga Adik
  • Pinoyden Addict
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1797
babyPowdeR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
no account deletion kung ayaw mo po eh di wag na lang kayong mag login sa site ganun lang kasimple yun
Reply #4
05-24-17 01:30 AM

Thank You: 124
tagasilip has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
mawawala yung mga useful post na inactive
Reply #5
06-18-17 01:55 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 9
Hackathon has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
This can actually be done natively, I don't know why PinoyDen make this seem very difficult or impossible to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by : babyPowdeR on 05-23-17 11:20 PM
no account deletion kung ayaw mo po eh di wag na lang kayong mag login sa site ganun lang kasimple yun

I can understand why OP would want to delete his/her account, maybe he/she has an identifying information attached to his/her account. Either way, this should be a basic right for all users to have as much as PinoyDen wants to get hold of its users.

I honestly couldn't careless about my account, but some people may have some legitimate reason for wanting to completely delete their account and I'd be so foolish to deny them the right to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by : tagasilip on 05-24-17 01:30 AM
mawawala yung mga useful post na inactive

They can retain those threads/posts under anonymous user.
Reply #6
06-18-17 04:55 PM

Thank You: 124
tagasilip has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
no its not good for the site... what makes the website great are the people the people that makes the website a better community by way of  conversation, talking, communications and helping others and the likes,..... Pinoyden would definitely deny the members doing that suggestion because the site name itselfis pinoy and we are pinoy so deleting people is useless to the real essence of the name of the site itsel thank you
Reply #7
06-18-17 06:00 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 9
Hackathon has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : tagasilip on 06-18-17 04:55 PM
no its not good for the site...

It's not a question whether it's good or bad for the site, like I said it's a basic right, I as the owner of the account should be  able to delete it if I wish to, that's why big daddies like Facebook, Google, Amazon, gives the option to delete user accounts. Regardless whether it's bad for their website, but they give the option anyway..

Quote:
what makes the website great are the people the people that makes the website a better community by way of  conversation, talking, communications and helping others and the likes,.....

I'm not saying it isn't.

Quote:
Pinoyden would definitely deny the members doing that suggestion

And they shouldn't.

Quote:
because the site name itselfis pinoy and we are pinoy so deleting people is useless to the real essence of the name of the site itsel thank you

I couldn't care less about the name, and does not really justify your point.
Reply #8
08-13-17 10:55 AM

Thank You: 1
salute has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : gigsta on 02-06-17 12:33 AM
. .sana nga may auto account deletion mga 5 years inactive accounts. . . .
kahit gaano pa katagal baka may panahon na mag log in. Sayang ang account.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 08-21-17 08:39 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] © copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.