[Official] Myphone My28 and My28s - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Smart Phone & Tablet Zone > Android OS Zone

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: [Official] Myphone My28 and My28s  (Read 54803 times)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Reply #270
08-27-17 09:14 AM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 0
hungover has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pano maroot ang mga gnitong adroid ..
Reply #271
09-14-17 11:38 PM

Thank You: 40
ruben27 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sir pano mag openline ng myphone my28s po
Reply #272
09-15-17 02:08 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 3
sceptile has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
saan po makakabili ng headset para my28s at magkano?.
Reply #273
09-22-17 10:35 PM

ruben27 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : killeme2014 on 03-20-17 10:00 PM
mga sir nagwarning yung screen ng my28s pagkatapos ko i open line using terminal emulator unauthorized software daw!!! paano mafix yun...

edit: OK na yung myphone kaya rin pala nito kahit yung white screen problem...

http://www.androidcribs.com/2016/02/how-to-flash-stock-rom-myphone-my28s-and-openline-using-pc.html
boss ano password firmware po?
Reply #274
09-27-17 08:22 AM

up ko lang
Reply #275
09-27-17 10:18 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 61
killeme2014 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : ruben27 on 09-22-17 10:35 PM
boss ano password firmware po?
nasa instructions yung password sir!
Reply #276
09-30-17 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by : killeme2014 on 09-27-17 10:18 PM
nasa instructions yung password sir!
salamat po bos ito ba ginamit niyo pang opeline po wala ba glitch sa system ng cp niyo bos
Reply #277
09-30-17 11:11 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 61
killeme2014 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : ruben27 on 09-30-17 02:04 AM
salamat po bos ito ba ginamit niyo pang opeline po wala ba glitch sa system ng cp niyo bos
oo sir kasama na rin sa ROM ang openline at root!
Reply #278
11-06-17 08:16 PM

Thank You: 167
lyledylandy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
flash nyo lang yung fix low signal. rekta openline agad.
Reply #279
01-12-18 02:16 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1267
tjc0ol has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
buhay pa ang phone kung eto
Reply #280
01-12-18 08:45 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 349
vampirelover5486 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Nasukahan ko yung sakin nung lasing
Reply #281
01-13-18 12:22 AM

Thank You: 167
lyledylandy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Buhay pa din yung akin. Gamit ko pag bumabyahe pa pasok ng work. Iwas snatch haha
Reply #282
01-14-18 09:45 PM
  • Male Online

Thank You: 1277
AZER[CF]MARK has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
magkano ang lcd ng my28s ngayon? nasira ang isa kong my28,wala na ako mabilhan.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 01-19-18 07:49 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.