Your Unspoken Feelings v2.0 - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Pinoy Lifestyle > Love, Courtship and Marriage

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Your Unspoken Feelings v2.0  (Read 14127 times)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Reply #225
05-16-17 12:57 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 50
Yakuza_Princess has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Dati nilalait mo lang ako kasi di ako marunong mag-ayos ng sarili. Pero thankful ako sayo kasi ikaw nagpush saking maging version two-point-Ow
Di ko alam kung hanggang saan ang mararating ng ugali mo. kailangang humble at down to Earth ka palagi, lol. Gaya ng tinuro ng magulang ko.

Reply #226
05-18-17 03:35 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 60
slipkn0t has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Mahal na mahal kita, at ang sakit sakit na... 
Reply #227
05-19-17 11:23 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1048
gigsta has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
. .okay, okay. .okay?. .
Reply #228
06-18-17 10:15 PM

Thank You: 143
deathskii18 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
alam mo yung nakikita kitang napapasaya kita mas lalo kitang minamahal
sa kalahating araw lang kitang makasama nabubuo na ang buong araw ko
kahit wala ka sa ibang araw, araw-araw ka namang sa isip ko
magkahalong saya at lungkot dahil alam kong hindi pwede moging tayo.
Reply #229
06-21-17 01:43 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 282
shinya14 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Mukhang di naman talaga sya seryoso sa akin. hays
Reply #230
06-21-17 06:43 PM
  • Female Offline

Yakuza_Princess has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Just leave us brotha, or I'll do. I don't need you in my life. Stop acting like your a good brotha when you're actually not

Reply #231
06-22-17 02:23 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1048
gigsta has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
. .kaya ko pa ba in 2 months lang? . .
Reply #232
06-22-17 07:04 AM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 425
Darkangel12 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I want peace in the world
Reply #233
06-22-17 07:06 AM

Thank You: 12
Helplease is looked down upon.
Im a good person Side to side
Reply #234
07-04-17 08:46 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 634
mackz has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
gusto ko sya kaso alam ko hindi kami pwede
Reply #235
07-04-17 12:21 PM
  • Female Offline

I want my privacy back.
Reply #236
07-04-17 06:37 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 425
Darkangel12 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I want to be free
Reply #237
07-04-17 09:42 PM
  • Jr. Member II

Thank You: 23
pauliet143 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
masakit palang umasa 😢😢
Reply #238
07-04-17 11:54 PM
  • Female Offline

Please let me in I wanna prove myself to papa
Reply #239
07-05-17 12:28 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 351
10reason has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I Want Success!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 09-21-17 07:41 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.