Interview the Next Poster v3.1 - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Tambay tayo dito! > PD Forum Games

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Interview the Next Poster v3.1  (Read 65095 times)
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 ... 229   Go Down
Reply #2235
12-28-16 09:17 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 70
amatsumagatsuchi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
yes, I want to change one mistake that I've done in the past that drastically change my life  
...but somehow it gave me so many lesson that can't be taught by any teacher

If you will be given a chance to be reincarnated, on what year or date you want to be born?
Reply #2236
12-28-16 10:15 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1011
gigsta has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
. .reincarnated with present memories intact? .maybe after a thousand years. . .don't know what to expect though. .

. .you have the power, and are discontent with this world. do you wish to change the world, or do you wish to change yourself?. .
Reply #2237
12-28-16 11:45 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1240
tjc0ol has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
both, i wanna change the world and myself -infinite tsukoyumi

Answer this:
Given, God is so powerful, can He create a stone that even Himself can't carry it? If yes/no then why?
Reply #2238
12-29-16 11:58 AM
  • Male Offline

amatsumagatsuchi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I honestly don't know.. there's no right answer to this, it depends on your perspective  
but if you insists... my answer will be this : to Him nothing is impossible

If you have a chance to change your nationality, would you still choose to be a Filipino?
Reply #2239
01-19-17 12:53 AM
  • The Legendary Buhok Ni SaDaKo Sa Balown Ng Mga Adik
  • Pinoyden Addict
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1797
babyPowdeR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Filipino coz i love my own native land Philippines my philippines

Bakit andito pa rin kayo?
Reply #2240
01-19-17 06:26 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 93
badday has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
gusto pa namin e

bakit hindi naba kami pwede dito???
Reply #2241
02-13-17 02:23 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 562
jahn09 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pwedeng pwede ka dito badday

sinung may coupon dito sa lazada
Reply #2242
02-24-17 03:12 AM
  • The Legendary Buhok Ni SaDaKo Sa Balown Ng Mga Adik
  • Pinoyden Addict
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1797
babyPowdeR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
ako wala

buhey pa ba sila?
Reply #2243
02-25-17 04:29 PM
  • Cuteness Overload
  • Female Online

Thank You: 1448
benjie_03 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Awards Signature of the Month Member of the Month
Be specific. Kung si junpao ang tinatanong mong buhay, I think so. Nambabae lang yun. Hahaha.

When was the last time you cried ang why?
Reply #2244
02-26-17 11:24 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 141
JcBoy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sa taas po ng building inamin ko kay krass na may gusto ako sa kanya pero alam ko may dyowa na siya saket
ikaw kailan ka huling umiyak at saan ?
Reply #2245
02-27-17 03:00 AM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 562
jahn09 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
umiyak po ako last week kase naputulan kame ng internet

pagbukas mo ng laptop/pc mo anu una mong ginagawa
Reply #2246
02-27-17 11:07 AM
  • PinoyDen Adik

Thank You: 985
airapots22 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Nag checheck ng update sa garena aT LOL..

Ano breakfast mo?.
Reply #2247
02-27-17 09:43 PM
  • Male Offline

kanina? LTB

bakit nag aantay ka pa rin?
Reply #2248
03-02-17 08:53 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1240
tjc0ol has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Dahil its worth the wait...

Maulan ba dyan sa inyo ngayon?
Reply #2249
03-04-17 11:17 AM

Thank You: 287
Jayley08 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
hindi. mainit dito

kelan ka huling humugot?
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 ... 229   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 07-22-17 08:51 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] © copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.