Interview the Next Poster v3.1 - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Tambay tayo dito! > PD Forum Games
Monetize your traffic with Mediavenus.com

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Interview the Next Poster v3.1  (Read 47561 times)
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 156   Go Down
Reply #2220
10-13-16 07:15 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 197
HATZUKEH_07 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sa kubo namin

anong favorite ulam mo?
Reply #2221
10-17-16 02:58 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 935
gigsta has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
. .nothing in particular, pero pag dessert eh fruit salad. . . .

. .marami nang huminto sa pagbisita dito, bakit andito ka pa rin sa ??. .
Reply #2222
11-25-16 04:45 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 631
mackz has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
trip ko lang. pampalipas oras.

ano nagpapasaya sayo?
Reply #2223
11-25-16 07:53 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 67
amatsumagatsuchi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
kapag kumakain ako ng tahong 

ano nagpapa lungkot sayo?
Reply #2224
11-26-16 07:39 PM
  • Male Offline

gigsta has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
. .pag walang makaen. . .

. .san ka pupunta bukas?. .
Reply #2225
11-27-16 08:15 AM
  • Male Offline

amatsumagatsuchi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sa paraiso..

what are the things you've done in your past, that you really want to change.. if you will be given a chance to travel back on that time.
Reply #2226
12-02-16 03:51 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 126
badday has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sa ngayun wala naman akong balak balikan at palitan sa nakaraan ko..masaya ako sa lahat ng ganap sa past ko e

bakit kaya mabilis magsebo ang sabaw ng baka kesa sa baboy??? 
Reply #2227
12-02-16 11:56 AM
  • Male Offline

i think the beef oils have a weak tolerance when it comes to temperature change, just like in relationships when it turns cold the beef will left the pig and will go find some new pair to play with fire...  

why is everybody keep telling.. "practice makes perfect" 
but we all know that "nobody is perfect"
Reply #2228
12-26-16 05:11 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1280
tjc0ol has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
it's just a fkcing motivational quote, it's just a product of someone's imagination which is hardly applicable in real life.

masaya ba ang pasko mo this year?
Reply #2229
12-26-16 08:48 PM
  • Male Offline

It is... but not just on Christmas day, I have had a blessed year, probably not the best but it was indeed a great year  

If you will be given a chance to send a letter to yourself 10 years ago, what would be the words you want to say 
Reply #2230
12-26-16 10:13 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1280
tjc0ol has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I would write

"Just don't die yet up to this date. And yeah, your future life sucks! I know, I am living with it right now. -Future TJ"

p.s. thank me later

PCSO Lotto Results 12/24/2016
Combinations
6Digit 9-9-2-8-1-9
EZ2 Lotto 11AM 30-25
EZ2 Lotto 4PM 07-21
EZ2 Lotto 9PM 20-03
Grand Lotto 6/55 35-23-15-55-28-41

if you want to travel in the future, what year and why?
Reply #2231
12-27-16 06:45 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 146
JcBoy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
ahhm 2040 I want to see  that I'm older and escape from fucking teenage years
unforgettable experience in teenage years?
Reply #2232
12-27-16 09:55 AM
  • Male Offline

I must say the whole teenage years
getting drunk, a lot of flirting, party
but life's different now.. I'm in my twenties and starting to take life seriously

if you will be given a chance to have a fist fight with one person, who would it be?
Reply #2233
12-27-16 09:31 PM
  • Male Offline

. .yung alternate timeline na ako. .i mean yung naging ako kung iba ang mga naging desisyon ko sa buhay. .di ko alam kung sino mananalo. . .

. .masaya ka ba sa naging mga desisyon mo? may gusto ka bang balikan sana para baguhin? ipaliwanag.
Reply #2234
12-27-16 10:16 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 146
JcBoy has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
ahhm siguro oo kase kasama ko ermat ko ... wala naman akong babaguhin kase wala naman akong magagawa
may gusto ka bang balikan sa nakaraan na kailangan mong ayusin?
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 156   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 04-26-17 04:00 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.