LIHIM NA KARUNUNGAN - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Tambayan Zone > Humanities

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: LIHIM NA KARUNUNGAN  (Read 76859 times)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Reply #375
07-11-17 07:04 PM
  • Banned

Thank You: 150
SexSexSex has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Karunungan ng ano ?
Reply #376
07-22-17 12:21 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 99
raider1823cc has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
ano pong meron dito
Reply #377
08-04-17 09:20 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 90
tisoy_of_manila has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
dati may babae nagpapaturo sakin
Reply #378
10-07-17 01:14 AM

Thank You: 3
ukok102nak has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
mukan may matindi na lihim
wala namang kapangyarihan

wala na ngang kapangyarihan wala pang karunungan
puros lihim lang
Reply #379
10-07-17 05:39 AM
  • Jr. Member II
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 17
larnet has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pag lihim ba nabubunyag ba un 🤐
Reply #380
10-07-17 05:57 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 125
Ventus37 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : larnet on 10-07-17 05:39 AM
pag lihim ba nabubunyag ba un 🤐
depende
Reply #381
10-08-17 04:55 AM
  • Jr. Member II
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 17
larnet has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sabagay walang lihim na hindi nabubunyag,,,
Reply #382
10-09-17 12:19 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 125
Ventus37 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : larnet on 10-08-17 04:55 AM
sabagay walang lihim na hindi nabubunyag,,,
meron kung base sa bibliya or kung naniniwala ka sa Diyos ng mga hudyo
Reply #383
01-12-18 11:00 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 90
tisoy_of_manila has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Meron totoong ora kaso may karma din na babalik sayo..
para sa akin tumalab yung kay sir iccaro na ora
Reply #384
01-26-18 10:43 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 83
Keir7 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
anong ora po iyon?
Reply #385
05-16-18 08:40 PM

Thank You: 3
ukok102nak has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
heto ay ayon sa lihim ng isang nilalang ... .

January 19, 2017 at 8:28 am
#232382REPLY |
I am going to tell you a story that I canít tell anyone because they would think I am crazy.

I am new to spirituality, found out about it just before New Year 2017. Everything started when I met this girl who knew everything about spirituality, star seeds, empathy and things like that. She started talking about all those things and I found myself in every story she told me. I started meditating and constantly researching spirituality.

I fell in love with her. She didnít have much money. She was living the life of a spiritualist. I found her a place to stay and paid for her food. We talked about everything. I felt a very strong bond between us. Everything was going great.

Then one night she woke me up at 5 am, very scared and told me we had the same dream where we were fighting bad spirits. That was true I had that same dream. We meditated for a bit and went back to bed. The next morning at 9 am, she had an epilepsy seizure. I saw something in her eyes that previous night, something bad.

The next couple of days she was constantly talking about moving to a new apartment and we were searching for one. I didnít sleep for 3 nights. Every night I had dreams and was waking up in the middle of the night scared. I hardly ate. I stopped communicating with everyone I knew. She was my whole world in those couple of days. Until my friend (who also knew a lot about the spirit world) came to me one day, sat me down and woke me up from the dream I was living in.

I fell into depression when I realized that I was being manipulated. I couldnít think for myself. I had to ask for her advice on everything. I acted like a zombie.

The next day I told her she had to leave. Now my life is a mess. I am studying at a police academy, but deep down I know thatís not a good job for me. I realize I am an empath and donít know if I should try to develop that gift or just ignore it.

I miss the girl I lived with. What do you people think she was? A spirit guide? Maybe even possessed by a demon or something. She could manipulate people just by talking to them.

Thank you for reading my story. I would love to hear your opinions.

. ... try nyo to kasi dami lihim na karunungan dito
https://www.thetreeofawakening.com/forums/topic/girl-i-loved-could-have-been-possessed-was-my-ex-girlfriend-a-demon/

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 05-24-18 09:41 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] © copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.