OPENBOX II - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Pinoyden.com Center > Forum Comments & Suggestions

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: OPENBOX II  (Read 92253 times)
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87]   Go Down
Reply #1290
03-21-17 11:40 PM
  • The Legendary Buhok Ni SaDaKo Sa Balown Ng Mga Adik
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1808
babyPowdeR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
anyare na bati-bati na ba sila
Reply #1291
03-22-17 09:58 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 208
DatuPadido has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Mute siguro sila ng Admin.
Reply #1292
03-24-17 09:03 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 518
vsr has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
walang bati  bati  sa  akin
Reply #1293
03-29-17 08:53 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1025
billabong09 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pasuyo po sa mga Mods...

baka pwede magpa change username ko dito ... kung ok lang naman... :thanks:
sana my tumulong
Reply #1294
03-29-17 09:59 AM
  • I Don't Care If You Hate Me, I Don't Live To Please You. :P
  • Super Moderator
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1491
benjie_03 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Awards Signature of the Month Member of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by : billabong09 on 03-29-17 08:53 AM
pasuyo po sa mga Mods...

baka pwede magpa change username ko dito ... kung ok lang naman... :thanks:
sana my tumulong

Please refer to this thread

Username Changelog
http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=23044.0
Reply #1295
03-29-17 12:39 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1025
billabong09 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : benjie_03 on 03-29-17 09:59 AM

Username Changelog

kabayan...
problem is usergroup member lang daw pwede makapag change...
Reply #1296
07-03-17 01:23 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 0
jmsham has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : benjie_03 on 03-29-17 09:59 AM

Username Changelog
Thanks sa info. Iyan di ang pinuntako dito sa openbox.
Reply #1297
07-21-17 07:15 PM
  • Female Offline

babyPowdeR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : billabong09 on 03-29-17 12:39 PM
kabayan...
problem is usergroup member lang daw pwede makapag change...

staff lang ang pedeng magpalit ng username yung mga may kulay ang name
Reply #1298
01-23-18 03:35 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 208
DatuPadido has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Pwedeba i-share ang Reputation? Kung pwedeilan poang dapat na i-share?
Reply #1299
01-25-18 09:26 AM
  • Super Moderator
  • Female Offline

benjie_03 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : DatuPadido on 01-23-18 03:35 PM

Please refer to this thread.

PinoyDen Reputation System

http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=25654.0
Reply #1300
01-30-18 12:19 AM
  • Female Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : DatuPadido on 01-23-18 03:35 PM

ingat ingat lang po sa pagbibigay ng repu kase hindi dapat abusuhin ang pagbibigay dapat reasonable talaga ung dapat pagbigyan or else mawawalan ka ng repu power
Reply #1301
01-30-18 06:52 AM
  • Super Moderator
  • Female Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : babyPowdeR on 01-30-18 12:19 AM
ingat ingat lang po sa pagbibigay ng repu kase hindi dapat abusuhin ang pagbibigay dapat reasonable talaga ung dapat pagbigyan or else mawawalan ka ng repu power

As of now, wala pa siyang power magbigay ng reputation.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 05-20-18 10:09 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] © copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 20 queries.