GLOBE/TM EMMAN'S ONLINE BUGGING TOOL(WORKING AS OF JAN 6 2013) - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > UBT / FBT Zone > Mobile UBT / FBT

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: GLOBE/TM EMMAN'S ONLINE BUGGING TOOL(WORKING AS OF JAN 6 2013)  (Read 7141 times)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
01-01-13 07:17 PM
  • Jr. Member II

Thank You: 170
ryumiguel1 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
GLOBE/TM EMMAN'S ONLINE BUGGING TOOL(WORKING AS OF JAN 6 2013)

JUST GO TO: http://emmancorner.blogspot.com/2012/12/emmans-online-bugging-tool.html

SUPERSURF999

FOR GLOBE SIM CARDS

1. Choose BBMAX599
2. Input your mobile number
3. Click subscribe (upon clicking the button, a tab will open in your browser. Just let it load the page)
4. Return immediately to this page then change the promo. This time choose BBMAX50
5. Obviously your mobile number is already there in the text box so there's no need to type it again. So just click Subscribe.(another tab will open)
6. You will receive two messages from 2888.
7. Copy the first link then paste it inside the wide textbox area, then press enter.
8. Copy the second link from your dashboard then paste it again inside the wide textbox area.
9. Click LET'S BUG IT.
10. Check your status by sending SUPERSURF STATUS to 8888. If you can't send message to 8888 since your mobile number has run out of load, just dial *143*5*4*3*3#
11. You should now receive a message stating that you are currently registered to SUPERSURF. TAKE NOTE OF THE EXPIRATION DATE.
12. If it failed, then give it another try.

There are instances nowadays that subscribers (buggers) got easily disconnected from the service. About one hour or more I guess. I haven't experienced it yet. And I don't want it to be happened. I simply use the above methods and after receiving the message that my mobile number is already registered, after five minutes, I do the same thing but this time, I would be using two different promo codes from the one I stated above. Just change to promo code to BBMAX599 and BBMAX220. Take note of the expiration date. It should change to the recent. If that's the case, you might be able to bypass the DISCONNECTION METHOD done by the network.

FOR TM SIM CARDS

1. Choose SUPERSURF999
3. Click subscribe (upon clicking the button, a tab will open in your browser. Just let it load the page)
4. Return immediately to this page then change the promo. This time choose SUPERSURF50
5. Obviously your mobile number is already there in the text box so there's no need to type it again. So just click Subscribe.(another tab will open)
7. Copy the first link then paste it inside the wide textbox area, then press enter.
8. Copy the second link from your dashboard then paste it again inside the wide textbox area.
9. Click LET'S BUG IT.
10. Check your status by sending SUPERSURF STATUS to 8888. If you can't send message to 8888 since your mobile number has run out of load, just dial *143*2*4*3*2#
11. You should now receive a message stating that you are currently registered to SUPERSURF. TAKE NOTE OF THE EXPIRATION DATE.
12. If it failed, then give it another try.

There are instances nowadays that subscribers (buggers) got easily disconnected from the service. About one hour or more I guess. I haven't experienced it yet. And I don't want it to be happened. I simply use the above methods and after receiving the message that my mobile number is already registered, after five minutes, I do the same thing but this time, I would be using two different promo codes from the one I stated above. Just change to promo code to SUPERSURF999 and SUPERSURF200. Take note of the expiration date. It should change to the recent. If that's the case, you might be able to bypass the DISCONNECTION METHOD done by the network.

POWERSURF

FOR GLOBE/TM SIMCARDS

1. Choose POWERSURF499
4. Return immediately to this page then change the promo. This time choose POWERSURF299
9. Click LET'S BUG IT.
10. Check your status by sending PSURFMB STATUS to 8888. If you can't send message to 8888 since your mobile number has run out of load, just dial *143*5*5*6*3# (GLOBE) or *143*2*5*6*2# (TM)
11. You should now receive a message stating that you are currently registered to POWERSURF. Take note of the expiration date and the data allocations you received. You may or may not want to make some additionals.
12. If you do, just do the same thing, and you data allocations will gradually increase.
13. If it failed, just give it another try...

DAPAT MABILIS NYO GAWINM YUNG STEPS KASE NAEEXPIRED YUNG LINK KAYA DAPAT PUNTAHAN AGAD. LINK LAST FEW SECONDS ONLY.
Reply #1
01-01-13 08:16 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 556
cutekian09 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
tol pwede ba to sa cp tsaka ilang tab ang gagawin 1 lang ba?
Reply #2
01-01-13 08:19 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 77
dragan has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
need pa maglogin dun sa link na galing kay otso para makapagsubscribe.
Reply #3
01-01-13 08:24 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1152
rockraw has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pa subscribe dito ts, kanina lang expired na bug sim ko
Reply #4
01-01-13 08:32 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 0
Spark_sakuragi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
wala na po bang dial trick to?
Reply #5
01-01-13 08:36 PM
  • Male Offline

cutekian09 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pano ang tut para macopy sa pc yung link ng 2888 syempre diba nakasalpak sa cp yung sim mano mano mo ba itatype.
Reply #6
01-01-13 08:40 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 497
boyetsk has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Dapat ba 2 tabs gawin dito? Tapos isasabay?
Reply #7
01-01-13 08:55 PM

Thank You: 172
BLOCKCIRCUIT03 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Basahin nyu po may instruction po mismo dun sa link.
Reply #8
01-01-13 08:57 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 222
akhatshi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
paano magagawa yun e wala nga internet yung globe ko hirap kaya mano mano i type yung link
Reply #9
01-01-13 09:14 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 102
Blitzker18 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
...ts di ba pwede sa cp to?
Reply #10
01-01-13 09:18 PM
  • Male Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : akhatshi on 01-01-13 08:57 PM
paano magagawa yun e wala nga internet yung globe ko hirap kaya mano mano i type yung link
dapat may ss tol.
Reply #11
01-01-13 09:25 PM

Thank You: 50
butterfly has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
patatak na muna dito sir.
Reply #12
01-01-13 09:30 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 13
seifer641 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
boss panu full tut nito....mukha masaya wah
Reply #13
01-01-13 09:36 PM

Thank You: 66
litter02 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
working po ito na try ko nato dati sa web.. Kaso lang, kailangan natin ng ibayong bilis dahil madali lang maexpire ang link na isisend ni 2888.. At sad to say para sa mga number ng iniisnob ni 888, ay hindi working dahil nga di na nagrereply sa inyo si otso.
Reply #14
01-01-13 09:38 PM
  • Male Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by : litter02 on 01-01-13 09:36 PM
working po ito na try ko nato dati sa web.. Kaso lang, kailangan natin ng ibayong bilis dahil madali lang maexpire ang link na isisend ni 2888.. At sad to say para sa mga number ng iniisnob ni 888, ay hindi working dahil nga di na nagrereply sa inyo si otso.
tol paano ang ginawa mo para macopy agad yung link?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 09-22-14 08:09 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 22 queries.