MyPhone Android Users Discussion Thread - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Smart Phone & Tablet Zone > Android OS Zone

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: MyPhone Android Users Discussion Thread  (Read 238157 times)
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138]   Go Down
Reply #2055
10-09-16 08:27 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 556
tekehnn02 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : Bluerock on 09-13-16 08:21 AM
sir may firmware k ng myphone my81 at pano flash hindi kaya ng technician bago p daw kahit cherry mobile android one hindi magawa sana mapansin
meron ng firmware sa li ka sa group natin
Reply #2056
10-10-16 08:58 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 592
spike21 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
guys meron ba kayo pang root ng my85, pa share naman
Reply #2057
11-14-16 01:14 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 3
nosafe101 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Myphone my81 - rom. xan po makakadownload ng rom ng my81 help po?
Reply #2058
11-14-16 02:07 PM

Thank You: 39
ganador_kitil has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pa help po paano po makuha unh files sa cellphone ko kasi sira po ang touchscreen eh
Reply #2059
11-14-16 10:14 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 17
bong_bong has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
okay lang po ba mag update kahit rooted na itong my27 ko
Reply #2060
11-21-16 09:02 AM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 7
30Joice has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
mga bossing na experience nyo na ba yung nag sstuck sya sa CHECKING CONNECTION after nyo ma reformat ang my phone UNO android 6.0?
Reply #2061
11-22-16 02:52 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 197
thasky17 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : bong_bong on 11-14-16 10:14 PM
okay lang po ba mag update kahit rooted na itong my27 ko
hindi pwede tyak bootloop ang aabutin mo.
Reply #2062
11-22-16 08:01 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 17
bong_bong has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
maraming salamat sa sagot master
Reply #2063
05-30-17 09:36 AM
  • Semi-Newbie
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 0
jeckilagan has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pahelp po myphone my32l ko di mabasa ang simcard ko kahit anong sim di madetect..thanks po mga kapatid...
Reply #2064
08-18-18 01:14 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 859
november05 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
saan po nakakabili ng antenna ng myphone dtv? need ko po kasi salamat po at kung magkano po kaya price nun?
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 11-21-18 02:11 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.