Berranger hand v7.5D by ihint - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Symbian Software Zone > Themes and customization

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Berranger hand v7.5D by ihint  (Read 16109 times)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
12-05-12 09:59 AM

Thank You: 1272
aisha has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Many have asked for the font I'm using because of this other thread of mine:

http://m.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=190487.0;imode

So I decided to share the font because I can't seem to find a thread that's about this.. But if it's already posted and this topic is a repost feel free to comment and I'll lock this permanently.

Credits to ihint

I love the font especially because of the lyrics (lrc) that I make for korean, chinese, and japanese drama series OST that  I use for my ttpod player..

Topic about lrc is here:

http://m.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=185386.0;imode

And here it is..

Berranger hand v7.5D by ihint

supports logos, symbols and  asian language such as chinese, japanese, korean, thai etchetera..

Berranger

With Korean letters

With Japanese letters

With Chinese letters

SM link: Berranger hand v7.5D by ihint

Comment if it's working or not.

For more kpop lyrics,
visit:

Added: font router na ginagamit ko.
Reply #1
12-06-12 12:33 AM

Thank You: 7
lalabayz01 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pwede po ba request direct link ayaw ma download sa 4shared atsaka pwede po ba 2 sa v5?thanks for sharing.
Reply #2
12-06-12 05:40 AM

aisha has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
una ko sinubukan i upload dito pero hindi yata pwede dito, kaya sa 4shared ko nalang nilagay.
Font lang naman sya, alam ko pwede yan kahit sa v5.
Reply #3
12-06-12 09:39 AM

update.. May direct download link na. Enjoy!
Reply #4
12-06-12 12:57 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 106
lynnbernardo has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
hindi ko madownload...
Reply #5
12-06-12 01:54 PM

naglagay nako ng direct link para ma download. Nasa 5mb lang naman sya diba.
Reply #6
12-07-12 11:09 AM

download link updated.
Please inform me if the link are working or not.

Also visit a new topic about my theme collection here:

http://m.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=224378

Reply #7
12-13-12 05:10 AM

Thank You: 91
clairry21 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Ayaw gumana sa N70 ko.
Reply #8
12-13-12 07:22 AM

baka hindi latest firmware? Or yung version na ito hindi kaya ng n70.
Reply #9
03-02-13 11:45 PM

Thank You: 0
Veroandi has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Hi, please tell me how install..
Reply #10
03-03-13 07:01 AM

using font router application.
Reply #11
04-03-13 05:59 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 384
bLaCkAnGeL57 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Pwede kaya ito sa n70 .  
Reply #12
04-03-13 08:08 PM

hindi ko sure kung pwede ito. May light version yang font baka pwede yun sa n70.
Reply #13
04-08-13 04:40 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1014
miyaka has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
blackangel merong sis nyan sa index ko. .
Reply #14
04-08-13 01:48 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 119
ruinmii has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Ang GANDA sir
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 11-19-18 01:41 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 20 queries.