- The administrators (short form: "admin") manage the technical details required for running the site.Current member(s):
1. aEDWhat we do: (responsibilities)
1. They may promote (and demote) members to moderators, members to other user group members.
2. Manage the rules, create sections and sub-sections, as well as perform any database operations (database backup etc).
3. Administrators may also make forum-wide announcements, or change the appearance or the theme/skin of a forum.
4. All of the privileges that a regular or a super moderator had an administrator has.
5. He has all the powers in the forum.
Super ModeratorSuper Moderator
- These members are ones that stand out in the Pinoyden community who lend helping hands, were previously Moderators and know the site very well.Current member(s):
3. WishMasterWhat we can do: (responsibilties)
1. Has all the powers of a normal Moderator in a site-wide scope, along with a few more.
2. Can access all of the boards.
3. Responsibilities of a normal moderator is also its responsibilities.
The moderators (short singular form: "mod") are users of the forum which are granted access to the posts and threads.Current member(s):
5. Mod Metal
8. EugzWhat we can do: (responsibilities)
1. Keeping the forum clean (neutralising spam and spambots (if have) etc).
2. They have access to all posts and threads in their area of responsibility.
3. Answer users' concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as responding to specific complaints.
4. Privileges that a Moderator include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads; closing, renaming, stickying of threads; banning, unbanning, warning the members; or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads.Qualifications for joining
* Must have no active infractions or warnings.
* Knows very well the Forum Guidelines.
* Have been a member for at least two months and made at least 100 quality posts.
* Must have at least 5 reputation points.