I love Machete Fansign Contest Entries. - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Pinoyden.com Center > Freebies & Contests > Finished contests and events

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: I love Machete Fansign Contest Entries.  (Read 5212 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
08-18-12 02:28 PM
  • Biglang Liko.

Thank You: 707
igoL hides in shadows.
I love Machete PD Fansign Contest.

Mechanics.

1. Fan Signs must be written, drawn or colored by hand. No Digitally enchance or altered artwork. (Yes, No Photolulz plez.)

2. Entries must of course, bear the name "I love Machete" (I ♥ Machete, I heart Machete is also considered).

3. You may write it in your hand, or on a piece of paper. Be creative, of course!

4. One entry per member.

5. Must be posted under the I love Machete Fansign Entries Thread.

6. Poll will be created shortly after the nomination ends. Nomination starts today, August 18, 2012 and will be closed on August 25, 2012. Poll will be open for 7 days.

6.1 Members with 2 reputations and 100 posts are eligible to vote.
6.2 Members registered before August 18 2012 are the ones eligible to vote.
6.3 Members who will vote must give at least 1 valid reason why they vote the said piece.

7. Winners will be determine by the following criteria.

50% Poll
50% by the Judges. Namely, (aED, Annapotpot, WishMaster, Sucram and Rbsoriano)

8. Winning Fansign (Top 3) will be posted on the PinoyDen Official Fanpage and will be rewarded a prize.

1st Prize 100php load
2nd Prize 50php load
3rd Prize 30php load

Comments and violent reactions, please refer to this thread.

http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=209200.0

Any IRRELEVANT POST will be deleted this thread is only for ENTRY POSTING -
<sucram>
Reply #1
08-19-12 01:43 PM

Thank You: 2256
MICKEY has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Hi sa lahat ng at kay sir aed & annapotpot & smod sucram & smod wishmaster & smod Rbsoriano
for the first time sumali ako sa ganitong contest ...

kayo nalang mag judge sa gawa ko na fs

maraming salamat po ....
Reply #2
08-19-12 04:09 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 3106
ivisu1092 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
here's my fs
Reply #3
08-19-12 06:08 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 410
link10x3 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pasale din po simpleng fs lang
Reply #4
08-20-12 09:31 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 97
akoNATZU has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
for the first time po! Pasale!
Reply #5
08-22-12 04:17 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 105
gran_2836 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pasali rin ko mga kapatid first time ko din sumali
Reply #6
08-23-12 06:20 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 579
yoshimitso has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pasali rin po ako..
Reply #7
08-25-12 08:37 AM
  • Biglang Liko.

Thank You: 707
igoL hides in shadows.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 12-15-18 02:26 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.