Can't send text msg(sms) using TM with load. help po :] - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Symbian Software Zone > Mobile Help & Support

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Can't send text msg(sms) using TM with load. help po :]  (Read 1005 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
05-23-12 01:19 AM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 0
neon_ has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
  hi po mga sirs so my TM po ako binili ko 3 days ago so may free text ito and I only used 4 of it so my 21 free text pako na natira ngayon.
tapos po ngayon ayaw mag send ng text message or sms sa kahit anong # EXCEPT lang po kay 8888  anytime of the day
pero nakakareceive naman 

Na try ko po yung TM sim ko po  sa ibang CP pero ayaw talagang mag send and gumamit ako ng ibang sim sa CP ko pero nakakapagtext naman ako 

Nokia Asha 200 po handset ko pala 

pa help naman po kung paano i solve ito 

Reply #1
05-23-12 01:24 AM

Thank You: 298
Tzekai has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Dapat may extra kang piso.
Reply #2
05-23-12 01:30 AM
  • Semi-Newbie

neon_ has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
onga pala, 0 balance pala pero may 21 free text pero ayaw mag parin mag text 

Quote:
Originally Posted by : Tzekai on 05-23-12 01:24 AM
Dapat may extra kang piso.
diba nga FREETEXT meaning libre kahit wala ka balance 
Reply #3
05-23-12 01:54 AM
  • The Legendary Embalmer (I love you so much emz679075)
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 5399
thrize45220 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
need mo po piso para magamit mo yung free text niya. di ka talaga makakasend kahit may freetext ka kung wala kang extraload. pero kung want/pilit mo talaga magtext kahit walang load then gawin mo po iyan hanggang magsawa ka pero i assure you di ka makakasend
Reply #4
05-23-12 07:11 AM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1815
JohN28 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
em tama si ginoong thrized kung may balance ka naman na 1 at di parin maka text baka message center mo may mali
Reply #5
05-23-12 02:24 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

solve na po  lock na
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 09-19-14 11:46 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 22 queries.