eto idownload mo lang po sir sa attachment..
at ito po ang instructions.
FIRST STEPS: Entering Service Mode
You have to enter in service mode in order to used the resetter. To do that follow this procedure,
1. Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Then Press Resume button 5 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.
1. After you download the resetter, extract it and double click "iP2770.exe"
2. Click Reload Button and you will get a new USB port.
3. Load some papers in your printer and press the "Main" Button, wait until it shows "error 001" then press OK.
4. Then press "EEPROM" button and the printer will print some text, after that click OK
5. Then power off the printer(sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again. and its done!