This is a step by step guide on how you can run Link2SD on your device. This tutorial will work for both stock and cutom ROMs.
Follow all the instructions carefully to eliminate possible problems.
1. First you have to download Mini Tool Partition Wizard Manager. You can download it HERE
2. Insert your SD card to a card reader and open it on your computer.
3. Back up all your files to the computer because partitioning will wipe your data.
4. Open Mini Tool in your computer. Locate your SD card (be careful in choosing and make sure not to choose the drive of your computer)
5. Right click and choose Delete.
6. Right click on it again and choose Create New. Create “FAT32″ partition (This is where all your media files will go. Be sure to make it bigger than the 2nd part)
7. Select “Create as: PRIMARY”
8. Next, create an ext2/ext3/ext4 partition (if you’re on stock ROM, choose ext2). This is where your apps will go. I suggest a value of 512Mb or 1Gb would be big enough but if you insist you can go as high as 2Gb.
9.Select “Create As: PRIMARY” (make sure that it is both set to primary because it will not work if it is not set to primary)
10.Click the “Apply” button on the top left corner and wait for it to finish the process. Done.
11.Put back your SD card to your phone and switch it on.
12.Download and install Link2sd from Google Play Store.
13.Open Link2sd. You will be prompted to choose between ext2, ext3, ext4 and FAT32. 14.Select ext2. (or choose the kind of partition you made)
15.It will say mount script created. Reboot your phone now.
16.Open link2sd and if the message doesn’t show up, you succeded.
17.Go to Link2sd>Settings>check the autolink (to automatically move apps upon installation)
18.If you already have some apps, select “move to phone” then after moving select “Create Link” (be sure to check the three files: app, dalvic-cache and library files)
To check your memory, select “Storage Info”. This will show you the current state of your internal memory, FAT32, and ext2 partition.
19.Now you’re done and ready to install vast amount of applications as you wish!
For the full Link2SD tutorial para sa stock ROM at Custom ROM with screenshots
, CLICK HERE
kung may tanong kayo post niyo na lang dito.