Pa uli-ulit nalang po kasi ang pag tatanong kung pano mag flash ng rom
kaya gumawa nalang ako ng thread para dito..
Its a newbie friendly procedure..
kaso di maganda yung screenshots
Just follow the steps and you'll be fine
There are two options in flashing a rom:I. Flashing thru computer via ODIN
- Odin for S5360
- totoro.pit (packed in odin)
- ROM (should contain these files: bootloader, PDA, Phone, CSC)Procedure
1. turn off phone
2. press and hold volume key down + home button + switch on (when warning message appears, , release these keys)
3. press volume key up to confirm
4. Open odin.exe and connect your phone to computer (yellow bar should appear on odin)
5. Load the files to odin accordingly
(-PIT - totoro file, PDA - PDA file, PHONE-MODEM file, CSC - CSC file)BOOTLOADER is NOT a NECESSITY
6. only tick the "auto reboot"
7. click start(green loading bar should appear) and wait till it's done (above the loading bar should also turns green and displays pass)
8. phone should reboot
9. wait for a couple of minute
10. Phone now should start Stock rom for odin NOTE: If you are using a custom rom, you may WIPE DATA and WIPE CACHE BEFORE reflashing to other rom.
II. Flashing thru phone via CWM
- ClockWorkMod (aka cwm, by Madteam
or any cwm you're comfortable with. as long as it is for GT-S5360)
note: place cwm and rom files to the root of sd card, sdcard/*hereProcedure
1. Turn off the phone
2. Press and hold volume key up + home key + switch on (when Galaxy logo appear, release these keys)
3. wait a seconds, then you should now be on Stock Recovery(see picture)
(use volume keys to choose an option, Home key to Select and the switch on/off for Back)
4. select wipe data/ factory reset , select yes
5. select wipe cache partition, select yes
6. select apply update from sdcard
7. locate and select cwm.zip file
8. you should now be on cwm recovery (see picture)
9. install zip from sd
10. locate and select the rom, select yes
11. wait untill its done
"complete" message should appear
12. select reboot system now
13. wait for a couple of minutes
14. phone now should start.look for roms here
Note: I am not liable for any damage you encounter during flashing..
Please do back-up.
- follow the same procedure as flashing rom via cwm from 1-8, except step 4 & 5..
-select Backup and restore
wait till it's done
-select reboot sytem now
backup files should now appear on sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/*here
- follow the same procedure as flashing rom via cwm from 1-8..
-select backup and Restore
-select the backup file you want to restore
wait till its done
-select reboot system now
kernel stock dxla1 stock dxlb1 stock dxlc1
if you are stuck at samsung bootlogo because of flashing custom kernel you could use this stock kernel to revive your phone..
choose any of these 3 and flash it thru cwm..Quick guide in flashing kernel
- go to stock recovery
- flash CWM of your choice
>install zip from sd >choose zip from sd
(locate and select kernel.zip)