SamsungChamp C3300K and C3303K Support Tread - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Symbian Software Zone > Mobile Discussions

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: SamsungChamp C3300K and C3303K Support Tread  (Read 5254 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
01-25-12 03:40 AM
  • Semi-Newbie
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 10
holodeck has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
SamsungChamp C3300K and C3303K Support

F.A.Q.

F.A.Q. For SamsungChamp Phones

Do we have theme's for SamsungChamp?
"No" this phone unit is not supported for any theme applications like Symbian phones, Smartphones, Android Phones
SamsungChamp Phone supported of Touchwiz Lite OS only. however there is a pre-installed themes for this phone like
Default Theme and Choco Theme.

Can i transfer all installed Apps/Games to my External Memory/MemoryCard?
We afraid to say you cant. All installed Apps/Games will be direct install automaticaly tru Internal Memory and there is no way to transfer it
to external memory or memory card.

How can i get choco font features?
You need yo change your firmware to Arabic and Europe.

How can i change my firmware?
You need to do Re-Flash your phone
(Re-flashing Tutorials)

How can i download asian firmwares or arabic firmwares?
Download firmware list

What is the maximum duration of battery of this phone?
Standby Up to 250Hours
Talk Time Up to 3Hours

What is the supported format video on this phone?
3GP Formats and MP4 Formats

SamsungChamp C3300K and C3303k supported of wifi?
No

What is the size of internal memory of SamsungChamp?
25mb User Memory

SamsungChamp supported of External Memory?
Yes Micro SD Card or Micro SDHC Card.

What is the size compatible for MicroSD and SDHC Card?
64Mb To 8Gig

F.A.Q. For Samsung Champ Codes

Firmware Version - *#1234#
Hardware Version - *#2222#
Serial Number - *#06#
Uniq Number - *#03#
Phone Test - *#0*#
Check The Locks - *#7465625#
Full Reset - *2767*3855#
GPRS Tool - *#4777*8665#
(GPRS Info CLICK ME)

F.A.Q. For Samsung Champ Errors

Incountering "Downloaded Jar File Invalid"

We are sure the firmware of your phone is not updated base on our experience and its a BUG firmware.

(1st Option Solution)
You Must go to Samsung Service Center Show Your Phone Warranty or Receipe and they will Update your phone.

(2nd Option Soluton)
Re-flashing Your Phone (Do it at your Own RISK)
http://www.facebook.com/SamsungChampSupport?sk=app_197667490251160

Cant Install Java Application more than 500kb?

Dial *#52828378# Ota Test>Maximum Jar Size> 500 (Change it to 5000)
then try to Install again the java application more than 501kb...

Incounter "Java error"

Open your keypad then dial *#52828378#
Go to 05 Memory test then change the value of
Java Heap(KB) to 2000 and the value of MIDP Heap(KB) to 2360

You Can Choose 3 Options:

heap/midlet:
1460/1700
1760/2000
2100/2360

*Note: Everytime the phone turn off/restarts, the values are goin back to default value so you have to repeat this steps again.

How to remove hidden game from phone memory?

(1st Option Solution)
Do Full Reset *2767*3855#

(2nd Option Solution)
You Must go to Samsung Service Center Show Your Phone Warranty to make it sure.. and they will Update your phone

(3rd Option Solution)
Re-flashing Your Phone (Do it at your Own RISK)
 About Re-Flashing Click Me

http://www.facebook.com/SamsungChampSupport?sk=app_115462065200508

F.A.Q. For OperaMini

What is the best compatible operamini for my champ?
We suggest use Om4.2 Om4.3 Om5.0 Om5.1

Opermini Handler Browser work for philippines? and what networks?
Yes Globe,Smart,Sun

What is the settings for Operamini?
http://www.facebook.com/SamsungChampSupport?sk=app_200128966672245

F.A.Q For Free Internet Tutorial

I cant Connect? i just followed your instructions?
Well our internet tutorials are not stable it seems this tricks are not working to other places.

I cant Connect? i just followed your instructions?
We suggest carefully check your GPRS settings , Handler Settings, Simcards, Signals, Permission Certificate of Application.

Where can i see the Free Internet Tutorial?
Free Internet Tutorial

F.A.Q. For Re-Flashing

What is Reflashing?
Sometimes cell phones become susceptible to software bugs, technical problems and viruses. These problems could cause your cell phone to slow down or to malfunction. As these problems increase, you may not be able to use your cell phone. To prevent the problems from getting bigger, you should reflash your cell phone. Reflashing removes all of your cell phone's data, including any viruses or problems. You can do it safely without any help from your cell phone provider.

Is flashing easy for everyone?
The Only Challenge here is Installing DFU class Driver in your DeviceManager,
If you are new on mobile phones we suggest to keep out of this
Because it has a risk.

My Os is 64bit?
We Recommend 32bit Os. 64bit will give a lot of Problem.

What type of USB Cable that we need?
We Recommend Usb Cable Type CA-101.

I have now a Firmware, Flash program and Flash guide. Whats next?
Please check our Reflashing Guide on youtube video or Tutorial Guide in our page.

I flash my phone but he keeps restarting/Blinking.
Remove/Insert the Battery and flash again.

Help Flashing Error/Failed
Check the flashertool setting's and Reinstall/Install DFU Class Driver
And Reflash Again.

Help i cant turn On my Phone?
Remove/Insert Battery then Flash again

After i update my phone some settings are not good.
Make a hard reset by this code: *2767*3855#

Q: How Can i Know if FLASHING is Already Finished?
If you see your phone was charging its mean Flashing is done.

My Phone was Dead? and i Give up! Can i Go to Samsung Service Center?
Ofcors Yes!! as long as you have a warranty carrying.

(For More Info Of  Re-Flashing)

http://www.facebook.com/SamsungChampSupport?sk=app_115462065200508

F.A.Q. For Firmwares

What is firmware?
 Firmware is a term often used to denote the fixed, usually rather small, programs and/or data structures that internally control various electronic devices. Also more complex consumer devices, such as mobile phones, digital cameras, synthesizers, etc., contain firmware to enable the device's basic operation as well as implementing higher-level functions. There are no strict boundaries between firmware and software, as both are quite loose descriptive terms. However, the term firmware was originally coined in order to contrast to higher level software which could be changed without replacing a hardware component, and firmware is typically involved with very basic low-level operations without which a device would be completely non-functional.

Kinds of firmware?
Asian Firmware , Arabic Firmware, Europe Firmware,

What is the difference of this 3 firmwares?
Asian Firmware Preview http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.185966971466566.50359.162075800522350&type=3
Arabic Firmware Preview http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178173148912615.48609.162075800522350&type=3
Europe Firmware Preview http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.194386060624657.52030.162075800522350&type=3

Is this free?
Absolutely YES!!

F.A.Q. For Samsung Kies

What is Samsung Kies?
Samsung Kies is a software application used to communicate between the latest Samsung devices. The latest version is v2.0.3.11082_152, and was released on Sept. 26, 2011. It can be downloaded from the Samsung Global Download Center or the individual phone support pages.

Can i use my kies to upgrade my phone firmware?
No Samsung Kies are not supported of samsungchamp

This software can be used for?
Data Backup Data Transfer (between PC & device) Multimedia Management Purchase Features Device Firmware Upgrade (including operating system)

Where can i download Samsung Kies?
Download Samsung Kies

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Forg.downloadcenter.samsung.com%2Fdownloadfile%2FContentsFile.aspx%3FCDSite%3DUNI_PH%26CttFileID%3D4734948%26CDCttType%3DSW%26ModelType%3DN%26ModelName%3DGT-C3303K%26VPath%3DSW%2F201105%2F20110501115614538%2FKies_2.1.0.11095_121_6.exe&h=_AQFJ5CP5[/size]

Visit Us On Facebook
Reply #1
01-27-12 11:32 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 1709
SANJ0|PARK has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
thanks dito otor.
Reply #2
01-29-12 11:19 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 127
Yeejin has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
0tor waLa ka bang 0m para sa champ?
Reply #3
02-05-12 04:19 PM
  • Semi-Newbie
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 10
holodeck has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Reply #4
02-06-12 03:19 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 13
mond23 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
my om b s samsung qwerty with wifi?
Reply #5
02-08-12 11:55 AM

Thank You: 3
happyants has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
guys pa help naman po na experience nio naba sa samsung champ ung invalid jar file pag nag install ng games... nag download kase ako sa mobile9 ng jar games then kinopa ko sa memory card tapos bnago ko ung settings (ung babaguhin ung mga midleap ba ung ung gagawing 5000 ung isang settings) After nung nagbago ako nagtry ako mag install ng games na nasa memory card. tapos ung snsabe eh invalid jar file. May iba pa bang dapat baguhin patulong naman mga ka PD. pati kung may alam kayung link na pwede pagdownloadan ng games.
Reply #6
08-22-12 11:23 AM

Thank You: 8
DheDHE has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Happyants! Ano poba yong nasa dulo ng files nayon? Kasi yong iba kunyari ucbrowser_jar... Or ucbrowser_jar.zip mali po yang mga yan rename nyo nalang po parang ganito ucbrowser.jar jetz nyo po! Mejo magulo sana nakatulong.
Reply #7
08-22-12 12:03 PM

Thank You: 1
loymextrace07 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
anu po ang connection na gagamitin ko para maka connect sa net pang sun po pa help namap po need fb thanks
Reply #8
03-17-13 08:38 PM

Thank You: 3
dashbin has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
mga ka pd. ano po ba ang mas maganda na firmware for samsung champ? may nakita kasi ako android at windows sa youtube kaya lang nag rent ako ng pc kaya wala ako masyado time mag basa pa help naman po.
Reply #9
04-01-13 12:07 AM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 0
chellezkie has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
may nakita po ako na samsung champ full touch games dito sa forum, na-enter ko na po yung mga codes, na copy ko na din yung .zip file sa memory card ng champ ko, help naman po step by step paamo papaganahin games clueless po
Reply #10
04-23-13 01:04 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 60
ELMAR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sir holodeck pa update naman noong mga naka .jar to .jar.zip na file manager doon sa fb.
Reply #11
06-08-13 05:31 PM
  • Jr. Member II
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 11
mdonald has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
pamark po ako dito
Reply #12
06-09-13 09:26 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 60
ELMAR has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
hindi na ata updated tong thread ni TS
Reply #13
07-04-13 04:24 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 78
youjgio has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Patatak boss
Reply #14
07-17-13 03:24 PM

Thank You: 15
ping.guerrero11 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
i want this
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 12-19-14 05:42 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.557 seconds with 22 queries.