Best VPN for android phones and tablet!Prerequisites:
Rooted Android 3.x (HoneyComb) and below / No root is required if your using ICS (4.0) and above
For Rooted devices you need a Working tun.ko for your kernel
View our list of tun.ko here: http://droidvpn.com/tun-repository.phpInstructions for rooted devices:
1. If your phone is using Android HoneyComb (3.x) or below you need to root your phone first or just upgrade your Android to ICS if you do not want to root your phone. Hit the XDA forums and search on how to root your phone.
2. Register for a new account at our website: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
You need to enter a valid email address because we will send your password to your email address.
3. Install DroidVPN. Download it from the Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aed.droidvpn
or Download it from our websitehttp://droidvpn.com/download.php
4. Now start the app and enter your Email and Password and tap the "Save my login details" button to continue. (Check your mailbox for the password after signing up)
5. You are now ready to connect. Just tap the large rounded connect button to connect to DroidVPN.
6. Connecting should not take longer than 5 seconds. The text "Connected" will appear once you are connected to our VPN server.
7. That's It you are now connected. To start browsing just tap the Home or Back button on your phone.
TIP: If you want to make sure that you are connected. Tap the menu and select "Check connection".For Free Internet
If you are going to use DroidVPN for free internet then you need to set your port before connecting. Just go to settings and set the ports below
Globe will possibly not work anymore
try nyo nalang po kung magwowork sa inyo.
For Globe users: Set UDP Port 9201 and Bind local port: 52 (Just read the forums for the updated port numbers)
For Smart users: Set UDP Port 9200 and Bind local port: 53 (Just read the forums for the updated port numbers)Free users are limited to 100MB/day - Upgrade your account to remove this limitation and get access to all serversSignature for DroidVPN
2.1 - Bug fixes
2.0 - No root mode is now available
1.9 - Released the new GUI
1.6.4 - Fixed the reported force close/reboot errors.
- Fixed the reported bugs.
- Added a new option to check if your connection is using DroidVPN.
- Added a link to our signup page.
1.6 - Fixed the bug causing FCs on some devices.
1.4 - App is now available to android market
1.3 - Fixed the bug where in DroidVPN reconnects when no data is transferred within 60 seconds.
- Added an option to select the server.
- Few optimizations and bugfixes
- This time the hanging bug is fixed for real :p
- Also fixed the bug for Samsung Galaxy Y users.
- Fixed the cannot disconnect bug
1.1 - Bugfixes related to the hanging of DroidVPN Engine
- Fixed the notification
- DroidVPN no longer requires you to install busybox
1.0 - Initial Beta releaseFrequently asked questions:Q: Pwede ba ang mga hindi rooted na phones? takot kasi ako magroot eh.
A: No. kailangan po talaga ang rooted na phone.Q: Will you help me root my phone.
A: No.Q: Ayaw magconnect. Ano gagawin ko?
A: Goto Settings and enable debug logs. And then after connecting you will find a new file in your sdcard "/sdcard/DroidVPN.log" post that file here.Q: Bakit nagrereboot ang phone ko pag open ng DroidVPN?
A: May mga phones po talagang ganyan. Since hindi pa kami nakakahawak talaga ng phone na may ganyang problem hindi po namin mapinpoint kung ano ang reason kung bakit nagrerestart.
Ang hinala po namin base sa mga iba pang nagreport ay possible na sira ang ROM ng phone pagdating sa paghandle ng tun.ko. May roms po kasi na nagloload ang tun.ko ng walang problema pero pag yun time na gagamitin na sya ng VPN ay nagrerestart na ang phone.
Ang problem po na yan ay wala sa DroidVPN kundi sa phone nyo dahil kahit OpenVPN ang gamitin nyo na nangangailangan din ng tun.ko ay same din ang magiging result at magrerestart din ang phone nyo.
And since nasa phone nyo ang problem ang pwede mo lang gawin para magamit ang DroidVPN or OpenVPN ay ang maginstall ng Custom ROM sa phone mo.
FYI: Mga users na may kapareha kang problema although ibang phone ang gamit nila.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1436658http://androidforums.com/micromax-a75/515125-my-phone-reboots-when-connecting-openvpn-droidvpn.htmlhttp://code.google.com/p/android-openvpn-settings/issues/detail?id=76Kung nagfoforce close naman ang DroidVPN ito po ang gawin nyo
1. Pakiinstall po yung alogcat sa market. https://market.android.com/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat
Or this direct link: http://alogcat.googlecode.com/files/alogcat-2.3.apk
2. irun nyo na yung droidvpn at hintaying Magforce close.
3. After magForce Close open nyo yung alogcat tapos, go to the menu and select save. May maisasave na .txt log file sa alogcat folder ng sdcard nyo.
4. Post nyo dito yung file.