[HELP] How to openline ZTE MF622 modem? - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > PC Zone > PC Help & Support

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: [HELP] How to openline ZTE MF622 modem?  (Read 608 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
07-09-11 01:12 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 92
jedts0357 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I have here a ZTE MF622 given by my friend. Locked po sya sa Smart. My question is: how can I openline this one so that I can use it with a globe sim?

I tried using a DC unlocker pero di naman sya ma-detect.

PLEASE HELP PO!!!
Reply #1
07-09-11 02:45 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 612
chukbuk has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
ganyan din problema ko mf627 naman tong gamit ko..
Reply #2
07-09-11 03:44 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 92
jedts0357 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sana merong thread para dito...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 11-27-14 10:36 AM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 22 queries.