NEW Magic IP (Globe) Chrome & Firefox Setup (picture update) 05-20-11 - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > UBT / FBT Zone > PC UBT / FBT

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: NEW Magic IP (Globe) Chrome & Firefox Setup (picture update) 05-20-11  (Read 17319 times)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 37   Go Down
Reply #420
06-07-11 12:37 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 146
Hayleyasmin has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : Hayleyasmin on 06-07-11 08:54 AM
mozilla di makapagpost comment and di siguro narereceive ang chat.. gamit ko yung save as html.. panu yung with chat sa chrome?
panu sa chrome? ganun din ba sa mozilla na save as html?
Reply #421
06-08-11 06:23 PM
  • SALAMAT PO SA INYONG LAHAT PAALAM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 3631
metaldragon17 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
nagagamit nyo ba ito sa chat box? kasi puro cb initialization failed sakin
Reply #422
06-08-11 06:35 PM

Thank You: 512
emm386 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : Mod~Metal on 06-08-11 06:23 PM
nagagamit nyo ba ito sa chat box? kasi puro cb initialization failed sakin
Gaya po ng chat box dito sa pd? Ano po browser nyo?
Reply #423
06-08-11 11:35 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 86
kit_sungkit has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
di ko magamit yung chat box ko

kahit save html.. chrome..
Reply #424
06-09-11 10:33 AM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 146
Hayleyasmin has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
wala nang pag-asa..
Reply #425
06-09-11 12:14 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 238
galahan has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
makaka open ba po bato ng facebook?
Reply #426
06-09-11 02:10 PM
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 2
itsmeMACIE has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
bakit di maopen ang yahoomail??
Reply #427
06-09-11 02:54 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 13
alexis_weng has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sir anu po working magic ip..tinry ko yung 10.200.125.Xxx wla kahit isa ako napaga..hay,pinge naman gamit nyo?
Reply #428
06-09-11 03:21 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 190
kris_singer has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
sa mga di maopen ang yahoomail,, try this one:

then click nyo ang Alternate Login.. saka kayo mag enter ng ID at password.

kung gusto nyo ng Desktop View, click the Desktop View option sa bandang ibaba.
Reply #429
06-14-11 03:02 PM
  • Jr. Member II

Thank You: 14
maricel0909 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
para sa di maka log in sa facebook try mag dl ng facebook tra ..for sure maka ka log in na kayo..nakita ko yan sa kbla!
Reply #430
06-15-11 07:48 AM
  • Male Offline

kris_singer has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
since may PC or LAptop din naman kayo, why dont you try using VPN para maka browse kayo ng walang LIMIT??
dati magic ip din gamit ko but i was not satisfied... now i learn how to use VPN (free) .. i can open my Yahoo Messenger or even my Skype.. i can access SSL sites like Facebook or Yahoo.. If you want Guys im willing to teach you kung pano,.. actually dito ko lang din sa PD yan natutunan,... thanks sa mga tumulong sakin at sa mga nag share ng knowledge nila...
Reply #431
06-15-11 09:46 AM

Thank You: 78
kianj has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : kris_singer on 06-15-11 07:48 AM
since may PC or LAptop din naman kayo, why dont you try using VPN para maka browse kayo ng walang LIMIT??
dati magic ip din gamit ko but i was not satisfied... now i learn how to use VPN (free) .. i can open my Yahoo Messenger or even my Skype.. i can access SSL sites like Facebook or Yahoo.. If you want Guys im willing to teach you kung pano,.. actually dito ko lang din sa PD yan natutunan,... thanks sa mga tumulong sakin at sa mga nag share ng knowledge nila...
sir pano po?
Reply #432
06-15-11 09:54 AM

Thank You: 2
_SoMeThInG_ has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : kris_singer on 06-15-11 07:48 AM

sir pano ba?di ko kasi magets yung mga TUT nila newbie lang kasi!
Reply #433
06-15-11 09:58 AM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 17
twinster has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : _SoMeThInG_ on 06-15-11 09:54 AM
sir pano ba?di ko kasi magets yung mga TUT nila newbie lang kasi!
pano po gusto ko rin matutunan
Reply #434
06-15-11 10:30 AM
  • Male Offline

Click kayo ng link na nasa baba (kahit alin sa dalawa) then tignan nyo ang Username at password (nag babago yan every 12 hrs if im not mistaken).. wag nyo kakalimutan ang username at password kasi gagamitinn nyo yan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
STEPS:

1. Download OpenVPN 2.1.4
2. Install Open VPN 2.1.4 then You will see a red icon on the System Tray after a succesful Installation
3. Go to C://Program Files/OpenVPN/Config and Extract FREEUSVPN (see attachment below) on this Folder. then Exit
4. On your desktop, right click on the Red Icon, click on Edit Config and paste the Config on it. (see config below) then SAVE.
5. Click on CONNECT.  a Window or Box will appear. It will ask for the USERNAME and PASSWORD. enter the username and Password that you got from the website. then wait till it is Succesfully Connected.. You will knoww if its Connected when the window or box disappeared and the Red Icon turned to Green.
6. Then you are now ready to browse. Make sure that your browser setting is set to NO PROXY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ito ang Config na ilalagay nyo sa OPENVPN , kelangan din ito.

Quote:
client
dev tun
remote openvpn1.freeusvpn.com 69 udp
resolv-retry infinite
bind
verb 1
mute 20
no-replay
no-iv
auth none
cipher BF-CBC
auth-user-pass
ns-cert-type server
redirect-gateway def1 bypass-dhcp
lport 53

<ca>
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
</ca>

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 37   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 08-21-14 02:15 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] © copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 22 queries.