Buying B200/B200W/BM622/BM622i with Antenna - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > Classifieds Center > Buy and Sell > LOOKING FOR thread

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Buying B200/B200W/BM622/BM622i with Antenna  (Read 2214 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
03-18-11 05:42 AM

Thank You: 84
fidgety has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Budget ko sa ngayon $21 sa Liberty Reserve o Php750 Cash.

Cavite/Manila Area

Complete Set po, bagal na kasi nang USB Modem ko.

Salamat po.

Post nalang po kayo kung meron kayo, ahehehe
Reply #1
04-30-11 11:36 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 0
ram has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
hi i;m newbie here, i want also to buy modem huawei bm621 and bm622 with power supply and external antenna. i need 4units bm621 and 4 units bm622. and 2 units bm622i all were disconnected.

ram,
Reply #2
05-15-11 01:33 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

gemimo has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
meron ako dito bm622i complete package,
Reply #3
06-05-11 09:46 PM

toothnaxyeo has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
I got what you need. i live near at SM molino in cavite. BM622   Php. 1,000.  reply me.
Reply #4
06-15-11 05:41 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 1
elitetech has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
parasaan po ba yan?
Reply #5
06-22-11 04:23 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

gr8sight has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Buying B200/B200W/BM622/BM622i with Antenna

contact me my cp 09093351123 or ym:kentcalderon@yahoo.com
Reply #6
01-01-12 12:10 PM
  • Semi-Newbie

Thank You: 4
chards has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
meron ako 1 unit complete package from antipolo 09229898242
Reply #7
01-01-12 01:22 PM
  • SALAMAT PO SA INYONG LAHAT PAALAM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 3828
metaldragon17 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by : toothnaxyeo on 06-05-11 09:46 PM
I got what you need. i live near at SM molino in cavite. BM622   Php. 1,000.  reply me.
town and country lang po ako sir pa ss naman po ako ng unit mo
Reply #8
01-01-12 02:02 PM
  • Male Offline

Thank You: 48
jenrei06 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
@ram gawa ka po sariling post hehehe

@fidgety nice tol ..
Reply #9
01-01-12 02:51 PM

fidgety has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Adik, dati ko pa po itong post, a?

Wala na po akong funds ngayon na $, pero meron pa namang peso, ahehehehe
Reply #10
01-01-12 02:54 PM
  • PinoyDen Adik
  • Female Offline

Thank You: 1896
technoslide has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
bat ang mura, samantala yung kadeal ko 3k ang sinisingil sa akin
Reply #11
01-01-12 03:59 PM

Dati pa po itong post, di pa uso ang mga ganyang modem.

Dati Php800 lang po ang Bm622 tapos yung Bm622i Php500 lang.

Ngayon kapag connected na po at binenta, nagiging php3,000 talaga sa iba.

Pero dapat nasa php2,500 lang.

Sa B933 naman, globe locked dati ay php800 lang din, ngayon kapag openline nagiging php1,500.

Ginawa ko po yung thread na ito dati pa, tignan nyo po yung date.

Ngayon mahal na po talaga.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

All dates are GMT+8:00. The date now is 12-21-14 04:31 PM
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH does not store any files on it's server, we are just indexing other sites contents!
WWW.PINOYDEN.COM.PH [Ang Tambayan ng pinoy!] copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved.
Contents published on www.PinoyDen.com.ph requires permission for reprint.

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 23 queries.