Driver Software for your ZTE WCDMA Technologies MSM - PINOYDEN

Go Back   PINOYDEN > PC Zone > PC Help & Support

Welcome to PinoyDen Forums.

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features, download free games, get help for your pc and cellphone problems and learn new mobile tricks like how to browse the internet using your cellphone for free. All that and more, so what are you waiting for, JOIN us now!!!! Click here to register...
 Topic: Driver Software for your ZTE WCDMA Technologies MSM  (Read 6621 times)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
02-17-11 10:10 PM

Thank You: 19
prynxx003 has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
help me please..after updating my smartbro zte mf100, it needs to reinstall the software then unplug the stick. but when i plug it in, i got this "windows needs to install driver software for your zte wcdma technologies msm" i cant autorun my smartbro setup. what should i do with this? does it mean i can never use my smartbro again? please i need ur help guys 

is there any driver or installer for this so i can use this again?please?
Reply #1
05-19-11 09:46 AM

Thank You: 0
waidris has no influence.barely matters.is working their way up.might someday be someone...is on the verge of being accepted.is a rising star!has a powerful will.is a force to reckon with.has great potential!has an aura about them.is leading the good life!is awe-inspiring!
Yes, you can still use your smartbro ... you can download ZTE generic connection manager on the web just google it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up